Ranking
Hello another replay with my freind sonnymsf he failed abit but its ok <3 sonny
cnc and enjoy:
Attached Files
spar~sonnymsf-pdkm.rpl (502.2 KB, 34 views)
~Risk Every Thing
After long break~
Here i am after along break away from toribash comback with Two Spars with Dezrai Hope u enjoy and cnc is highly appreciated <3.

Feel free to write ur opinion honeslty.

Attached Files
Spar~Dezrai-Pdkm v2.rpl (723.8 KB, 31 views)
Spar~Dezrai-Pdkm v1.rpl (725.3 KB, 22 views)
~Risk Every Thing
Here is a new bunch of spars:
Hope u enjoy guys, And cnc is highly appreciated.

Sparring with crocap i failed abit in da last.
Attached Files
Spar~joope-pdkm v65.rpl (755.1 KB, 29 views)
Spar~joope-weapons v342.rpl (1.72 MB, 26 views)
Spar~meh-crocap.rpl (1.09 MB, 27 views)
~Risk Every Thing
Good job over all, going to cnc all of these in one blow considering there are many...Great flow and refined movements, there are the occasional very small twitches, but that's fine. Your hits are clean and spins are just glorious, keep it up m9. 316378262132/10
Thanks m9, We should spar soon And yeah there small twiches cuz mah fucking pc runs on 12 fps so cant see the speed of mah movements.
<3 hypez and thnx alot for cnc.
~Risk Every Thing
you got the best parts of sparring down, basically what Hypez said, imo, you should go for more flashy stuff now like faster spins and more aerial kicks (I like them).
thanks Buze, and yeah aerial kicks are pretty fun to do i will start doing them just for u m9.
Buze <3
~Risk Every Thing
Replay Request - New Spar Mod
Hey plsdontkillme,

I made a spar mod with an extra tori. Its upper body is moveable, its legs are static. Of course the tori doesn't move itself, you have to push it to make it move.

I was thinking maybe you and your favorite sparring partner could make a replay with this mod and then post it here?

Please take a look at it, I know you're an awesome mulitplayer sparer
Attached Files
spar_modmaker_sucks.tbm (12.5 KB, 10 views)
Idk i am in a break from tb because i have exams maybe when i come back it will take a month so yeah.
~Risk Every Thing