Toribash
Original Post
Decapbank/repay decap prize
Hey guys, this idea came to me a few minutes ago, I'll post it before I forget.

Case A:
If a server runs with a decapprize > 0 but the OP has to/wants to go do other stuff, he could execute some command and the prize would go to a special bank account. If he wants to use that money again at a later date as decapprize, he'd need a minimum of ~15 people on the server he's on, he has to pay an additional sum which would go into the prize itself and he'd need OP on the server he's on.

Case B:
A command to repay the decapprize to those who paid for it. Could only be used between rounds, to avoid abuse could be set to only repay a certain % and sink the rest.
Last edited by ynvaser; Jan 29, 2015 at 04:27 PM.
This is a great idea. The fact that all of the servers have been getting crashed lately is a problem, and this is a potential fix. (Not a complete fix) It could also help people who occasionally add too much to the decap' prize. Good idea.
If the op crashes out with the server then the do will not be saved, his about if all ops in the room disconnect with "no response" or "ping timeout" the decap prize is returned to the donators, however I do see how it could be abused :/
SmallBowl
i think it would be pretty unlikely that all the OPs in the room would ping out. Even if it was just 2 the first OP that pinged could get back onto the server probably within a minute and i dont think the other OP would Ping or No Response by then. it is possible but as ynvaser said you can just make an owner. I dont think that would be a problem
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
look at it from here

Decap = 50k

op = lmao lets add this to my bank HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAha
rip 50k
rip server
also will this Special Bank Account be able to transfer TC? because they could abuse this and steal the DP
Last edited by Flames; Jan 29, 2015 at 09:00 PM. Reason: spelling
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No, it'd be admin only. There could also be a timer of some sort on the TC stored, like you'd have a week to reuse it or something.
what happenes after the week? does it get sinked?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Flamesmash View Post
what happenes after the week? does it get sinked?

Most likely. And it sounds more than reasonable, although case B was much more interesting in my point of view.

Having a recover ratio of 25-40% of the ammount you added sounds good enough, in case the server pings. This would not only help with TC sinks, it also helps the players in these times of mass pings and server attacks.

Case A was interesting, but sounds too complicated to administrate an account and all the tc that was added to it, plus control the time the tc stays there and so on.

Originally Posted by -Demon View Post
look at it from here

Decap = 50k

op = lmao lets add this to my bank HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAha
rip 50k
rip server

I'm not sure you understood what he meant. His idea here is to create an admin-only special bank specifically for 'wasted' decapprizes. The ammount could later be saved, within a week, otherwise it would sink.
Last edited by Rial; Jan 29, 2015 at 10:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
:^)