Stalker
Texture Artist
3D Artist
Ragey07
3D Artist
Platavion
3D Artist
What we do, and plan to do.

Our primary and only goal is to bring you, the toribashians new and exciting items to trick out your tori, or even power them up...
What lies in wait for you from the Forgers is and will always be a mystery, but we promise to make you happy with every release!

FAQ:

FAQ

Hints.
DISCLAIMER:
All items under hints are not set in stone, and may not even be made. We will not reveal information or answer questions about the items either.

Hints.

Last edited by Icky; Jul 7, 2018 at 06:33 AM.
Originally Posted by GoldenRox View Post
That would be a very weird addition the the face. Imagine a head texture with a nose. Honestly I think there is no way to add a nose to your Tori's head without making it look goofy...

Not at all. Think about eye patch. we have it in game and when we want to use we choose a head fitting to it. So if we have a nose item in the future we can make/buy a fitting texture.
just in the middle of face would look awesome. Better than a texture.
Leon The Black
I'm going to have to agree that'd look rather wonky anyway you did it. I'd like to see something like vest or other clothing.
PM me for buy, sell, and trade!
Maybe you could have actual clothing like shirts and pants, but when in a match they are translucent or transparent and only are "solid" in a replay.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Maybe you could have actual clothing like shirts and pants, but when in a match they are translucent or transparent and only are "solid" in a replay.

Oh i like that idea i would like to see this as well
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
I already touched on that once before. Clothes would look sloppy and stupid, in all honesty. It would look like a flexible sleeping bag, at the end of it. these ideas can only go so far, peoples.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
yea i guess your right
Ik it has been said to death already bit i wouldd really like to see belts added into the game and if not can an item forger contact me so they can tell me how much it would cost to have a custom item made for me and if they even would do something for me like that
How about some waxy hair? Or a Sword Set On your back? That would look very interesting
I ruined Moops Sig.
Originally Posted by Trioptical View Post
How about some waxy hair? Or a Sword Set On your back? That would look very interesting

yea not to sure about the hair thing but i do like the sword idea pretty creative