Ranking
Original Post
Skeez's Sets

All being sold for USD.
Offers Only.

Some sets have recolors. Recolors are included with set purchases.
Previous owners are unknown. Ive had these sets for about 2 years now.

Ocean Prime
Artist: Crollex
Recolors: 2
Size: 512x512

Gradient Swirl
Artist: Eutaxxy
Recolors: 1

Ritual Set
Artist: Unknown

Orange Tribal
Artist: Crollex

Royalty
Artist: Mummyking

You don't own the swirl set i do
Last edited by Zwar; Dec 12, 2023 at 02:38 PM.
Why would humans have arms when they do have legs?
Zwar, could you DM me evidence of your purchase including a payment and who you purchased it from?

If you're certain you own it, and Skeez is saying they've owned it for 2 years, I suspect someone double-sold to both of you.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
If it turns out it was double sold, ill take it off. I wasnt aware of that at the time of making this and I do apologize.
Zwar wasn't able to provide evidence of purchase but insisted they did purchase it at some points.

And since you're confirming it was double sold, I'd say you're unable to sell the set but you're allowed to wear it. But it seems as though you're already aware of that. Thanks for cooperating.

Meanwhile, I'll see if i can get to the bottom of this.
. . .

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
Turns out, Slime had sold the set to both of you. There's no record of that specific set on discord #market or the forum Market boards. Zwar was unfortunately unable to provide evidence of purchase but said he's renouncing ownership of the set. This doesn't help because Slime may have sold the set to more people.

Skeez, the initial statement stands. You're unfortunately unable to sell the set (but you are allowed to wear it) if you could private message me the screenshots of DMs or whatever evidence you're able to provide.

I'll try contacting Slime.
. . .