Ranking
Originally Posted by Yamainu View Post
people with heavy accents.

Then you're going to love my spoken English. :U

Anyhoo, welcome (back), and enjoy your stay. And never ever take Wibbles seriously.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I noticed that you include "o.o" in almost all of your posts. You should try to do that less often, it gets a tad repetitive after a while. It's almost the same thing as ending every sentence with "...", just not as annoying. Of course you can type however you want, I'm only offering you my opinion.

I welcome you.
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
Originally Posted by Imsku View Post
I noticed that you include "o.o" in almost all of your posts. You should try to do that less often, it gets a tad repetitive after a while. It's almost the same thing as ending every sentence with "...", just not as annoying. Of course you can type however you want, I'm only offering you my opinion.

I welcome you.

Its a bad habit lol. I usually do it to keep thing light-hearted, I do over use it. Its mostly from having Rp'd so long. It expresses alot to me. I thought "..." was a pause? Used alone a awkward pause. I guess I'll start using the toribash faceys from now on.
These forums go Backwards...Sadly, I just noticed that o.o...
Lol, thank you also I'll be throwing ALOT of Ideas around for toribash o.o I searched around the forums and theres no Tag Team Mod 2 vs 2 Co-Op fighting

That's actually been suggested an obscene number of times. Please don't suggest it again.

Regardless, welcome 'n stuff.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Well, I've been playing toribash a long while ((A year in fact)) And I've just recently become explosively active o.o Yeah, a year hiatus is a while but, I actually played single player on and off. I'm a massively huge gamer, and I hope to become a developer some day.

Some of the games I play: ((Note: This list is evolving all the time))

MGO (Metal Gear Online
Ijji Gunz
COD
Armored Core For Answer
Requiem: Memento Mori
Combat Arms
Perfect World
----------------------

I'm a Kung Fu and Martial Arts Buff ((Hence LOVING toribash)) and I am actually awesome, so get to know me o.o Also I love the japanese & people with heavy accents.

Have you ever played soldier front?
I used to be a nerd for that game.
Originally Posted by EoJ View Post
Have you ever played soldier front?
I used to be a nerd for that game.

Yeah, but it was terrible. My guns broke and it became you BUY from the company, you WIN. Have you ever tried Combat Arms?
These forums go Backwards...Sadly, I just noticed that o.o...