ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
I think he trains us...so..welcome I guess?

Sent from my GT-S6102 using Tapatalk 2
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
I believe he means ''You can punch me to train c:'' Lol i have no idea ;l But anyways. Welcome good sir c:
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
Really, good I guess he wants to be banned, or he recording and want pros to tear his guy into pieces or, idgaf i'll take the hit and survive and i say*brings out rpg" *boom*.......overdid it.......*splat* *faces gets painted with blood and licsk lips* yup nota dummy in that way but in the head dummy.
For all the lovers out there. You don't know what love is, till you lose it. </3
Training dummy as in "I-just-sit-there-and-wait-for-you-to-hit-me-so-you-can-practice-your-moves-on-me." Because that's what a training dummy is. He says so because he doesn't know what to do, so in his eyes, he seems like a feeble training dummy.

Anyway, hey dude. Every one except the trolling idiots of this world know you can get better. Welcome to toribash. I hope you enjoy the game and have a great time here.
私の顔にそれを言う。