Toribash
konybeta.tbm
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
For years on end we've been looking for the new toribash mod to bring to the duelers, esports, and big tournaments. Lately this newfound mod named oakyball.tbm has been discovered. It's basically volleyball, but in toribash instead. We're getting sick and tired of the same old mods; ABD, Lenshu, Boxshu, Judofrac, TK, etc. Not only that, but we need a new face of toribash, and we need to make this the new esports. The next big push for toribash shall be the Clan Oakyball Championship Competition ( or COCC for short). Adding this mod to clan league will prove it to be a true competitive mod. I think this new mod shall bring new interest into this game, and spark a huge boost for new players to start coming into toribash. When people constantly get bullied in these main dueling mods by Velordrel, they get bored, they want something new. We're tired of the random wrist dms, we're tired of the one frame wins in judofrac, we're tired of the shovels, we're tired of the runners, we're just tired of it all. Give the toribash community what it deserves, we've had enough of this. Please, for the sake of nabi studios, for the sake of the community, and for the sake of everyone involved in the game add oakyball.tbm and create the COCC tournament. It's about time, thank you.
Last edited by Velo; Jun 3, 2020 at 09:20 AM.
Fun mods suggestion:
gtbeachrunner.tbm
trigairhockey.tbm (but change the turnframes to 40)
gtrope.tbm (modificate the turnframes too)
oakyball.tbm
spidertag.tbm
Thank you,
Best regards

spidertag is kinda swag btw.

i think wooshu.tbm was a nice little mod

but i liked last years mods more as they are more fair less random etc
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
oakyball is super abusable if you're the one with the ball. Evil members can vouch that there's a way to hit the ball that 100% of the time will result in a win from the user who serves.
I haven't played in days, what is oakyball?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
please just get rid of abd, it’s such a terrible mod and okay all isn’t reliable since you can abuse it
#iTemp #Shockey