Ranking
Original Post
Coltee's Replays
I don't know how many of these replays I'll make, but I know it will be at least these five. Made these in a few hours. I'm not too skilled with replays so I'd like to know what I could improve.
Attached Files
Colt - bouncy.rpl (150.8 KB, 7 views)
Colt - ewu.rpl (157.1 KB, 6 views)
Colt - quickie.rpl (78.3 KB, 8 views)
Colt - demolition.rpl (44.2 KB, 8 views)
Colt - demolition 2.rpl (38.3 KB, 6 views)
Because it's best served cold.
Second Batch
Alright! Bumping this thread with another five awesome replays.

I believe "Broes Before Foes" to be my best accomplishment in replay-making although I'm also very proud of "Speedometer and Altimeter World Record," in which I achieve a world record for highest speed clocked on the speedometer and highest height clocked on the altimeter. Because of this I recommend you watch the replays with the speedometer and altimeter turned on. (If you don't know how this is done, you need to go in the chat and type /speedometer 1 and /altimeter 1)

But once again, since I'm very new at making replays I'm always open to suggestions for how to improve my skills.
Attached Files
Colt - broes before foes.rpl (205.8 KB, 6 views)
Colt - fountain of blood.rpl (8.4 KB, 5 views)
Colt - successful attempts.rpl (174.8 KB, 6 views)
Colt - tender meat.rpl (145.7 KB, 7 views)
I am aware of that, of course, but thanks for the heads up
Third Batch
Okay so I found some really old replays from like three years ago, and there's a LOT of them here so I'll be posting tomorrow for sure. You can tell the new ones and the old ones apart by how they're signed. Some of the old replays are actually pretty good.
Attached Files
Colt - back to basics.rpl (239.8 KB, 5 views)
Coltee - Gimme dat score.rpl (217.2 KB, 5 views)
Coltee - Insane Decap.rpl (87.2 KB, 4 views)
Coltee - Way Too Long.rpl (93.8 KB, 4 views)
A Variety of Insanity.rpl (146.3 KB, 3 views)