Toribash
Hiyaa Name is When Or Woofy on discord iv been playing tb since 2014 the good old days. Reasons i want to join The clan is because yall ballers ong chance is a W lily is A W everyone in Liquor is a W and i use to be in saint clan been there for years and iv decided i need a new clan since it kinda died and i would love to be apart of liquor. Im just a Goober :P
YOOO im gonna use my 2nd chance

Hiiii liquor, im Profile, or they. so yeah im 15 y.o.
I want to join liquor cause this clan is fuckin good i know it, and i got soo many replays (if you want you can pm me for some replays).
IM pretty good at toribash, i can beat someone, that custom belt or less/higher.
So?? its gonna be cool that i have one letter tag that are short, its gonna be like [l] Profile. Thats aaaccuullttyy gonna be really cool, sorry for my bad english, im not using translator right now.
if im gonna join i swear the god im eat my shoe.
idont know maybe is deny, cause its a new account? and yeah, im in your discord server. soo?? thats gonna be cool on discord that im not was in liquor, and then im in liquor.

So??
Have nice day/night

WC 2069 YEAR WINNER REAL
Originally Posted by Profile View Post
YOOO im gonna use my 2nd chance

Hiiii liquor, im Profile, or they. so yeah im 15 y.o.
I want to join liquor cause this clan is fuckin good i know it, and i got soo many replays (if you want you can pm me for some replays).
IM pretty good at toribash, i can beat someone, that custom belt or less/higher.
So?? its gonna be cool that i have one letter tag that are short, its gonna be like [l] Profile. Thats aaaccuullttyy gonna be really cool, sorry for my bad english, im not using translator right now.
if im gonna join i swear the god im eat my shoe.
idont know maybe is deny, cause its a new account? and yeah, im in your discord server. soo?? thats gonna be cool on discord that im not was in liquor, and then im in liquor.

So??
Have nice day/night

Welcome to the bar. Grab a seat at the outdoor section. That's where the non alcoholics drink.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
IM ABOUT TO GO UBDERAGE DRINKING CUZ OF YOU GUYZZZ!!OK BUT FR.. Im Pizani or Just piz.. i want to Join a new Clan, because FBGM died (It Was top 15 on clans..RIP), i really want to go to Wars and have Fun! I think my biggest feat Was defeating mwah on ABD.
Im lowkey cronically online on TB, BUT NOT SO MUCH ON FORUMS..
Btw my homie when is there and i really want to Join a top 5 Clan, drunk ppl look chill and being part of a huuge Clan would be aweasome!
LONG STORY SHORT: yall look cool, my fren is there and o want to have Fun!!
A warning tho: my DC is private as my parents are strict:/
Originally Posted by pizani View Post
IM ABOUT TO GO UBDERAGE DRINKING CUZ OF YOU GUYZZZ!!OK BUT FR.. Im Pizani or Just piz.. i want to Join a new Clan, because FBGM died (It Was top 15 on clans..RIP), i really want to go to Wars and have Fun! I think my biggest feat Was defeating mwah on ABD.
Im lowkey cronically online on TB, BUT NOT SO MUCH ON FORUMS..
Btw my homie when is there and i really want to Join a top 5 Clan, drunk ppl look chill and being part of a huuge Clan would be aweasome!
LONG STORY SHORT: yall look cool, my fren is there and o want to have Fun!!
A warning tho: my DC is private as my parents are strict:/

My question for you, does that mean your parents look at your discord? I'd rather not have a random parent yelling at me because I called their kid an inbred fuckbucket.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Originally Posted by Frost View Post
My question for you, does that mean your parents look at your discord? I'd rather not have a random parent yelling at me because I called their kid an inbred fuckbucket.

Like on the meaning i cant Join any server or chat to anyone idk irl or Else ill get confronted and Loose my rights to play and use DC...