Ranking
Original Post
Triforce Bicep.
the Triforce bicep has been completed.
there are two styles one says t-force and one says Triforce.
customization:
if you want to customize you MUST fill out this form exactly.
1) background color (yes we can just move the logo and text to ur existing bicep)
2) font color and outer glow (yes we can make it to match you join set)

REMEMBER:
no two textures can be exactly the same so open it with paint(if you are using a stock texture) and put a random colored dot somewhere on the corner.

Stock biceps.
I cannot post a TGA or PSD so i posted it as a PNG
Triforce.

T-Force

ROFL turns out i got a right bicep instead of a left. oops, W/E works for both sides but you gata move the right bicep a little to center it.
Last edited by Ramenlover; Jun 22, 2008 at 01:03 AM.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
1) background color: black is fine
2) Font color: acid green, just like you have it. outer glow: noxious orange-ish

Triforce pl0x
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
kk, im on it. one problem acid and nox are to simar they mix. i can do acid and a blue-Red but yellow it just to close.
Last edited by Ramenlover; Jun 22, 2008 at 01:09 AM.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
nooo you gotta be stonewall

Woot, I'm on it!
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
looks too standard
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
I was bored so i gave this a go quickly:

If its too basic/rubbish, suggestions are welcome with regards to what to change, i.e. colour, font, everything
not wearing unless i can make the triforce black and put fur around it
<insert (something) here>