Toribash
Hello,

It's been a few days already since I am planning to apply for Tribe and now I feel like it's a good time to do so.

My name is Gabriel, I'm from Brazil (GMT - 3). I am a student of Computer Science and I work 20 hours per week in a college project, doing research in the field of Artificial Intelligence. Because of that, I had my activity on Toribash reduced so that I could give special attention to my studies, although checking the forums once in a while. Now that I have my schedule more organized I am planning to be more active, not super active though. So, Tribe is clan that seems a good place to spend my time in, it's a place where I feel more confortable to be around due the fact that I know a good amount of members.

I started playing toribash in 2008 (with the nick Chronos666), but at first it didn't caught my attention, so I stop playing it a few months later. I have gotten back to play the game in 2014; since then I've been really involved with the community, joining clans and even participating in the staff. My past clans, if I remember correctly, are Infinity, TLDR, Inquisition and Hidden. As per my staff history, I had the opportunity to work as a Game Master, Market Squad, member of the old Clan Council and as a Super Moderator.

I don't have great abilities in game, so I won't post any replays, but I will try to practice a little more because I want to help in the clan wars if I get accepted. I can say that my skills are more forum related, I think the forum experience I've acquired so far, for example in the market, is a positive factor that I had to mention. I am easy person to get along with and I hope I can make more friends here and have some fun.

That's about it, if you guys have any questions about me feel free to ask, I hope I haven't forgotten to mention anything important. I am joining discord very often now, maybe we can have a good chat there.