Ranking
Original Post
[Solar] The Solar Empire

Post a free-form app here, tell us about yourself and what you like. We take pride in activity and loyalty, the game is of no importance (but we won't mind).

Give details about bans, past clans, alts and how much time you roughly spend on the forums.

Make your app long, use good grammar and English (I'm dyslexic so I won't mind that much), we hope to see your app soon.
Good luck.

The Solar Empire.
Towards a brighter future.
Last edited by fluxpony; Feb 12, 2013 at 07:45 PM.
Leader of nothing
Where is the separate Recruitment thread?
Duck a man down in my flip flops
Originally Posted by Tear View Post
Where is the separate Recruitment thread?

Originally Posted by Zobio View Post
This is the separate recruitment thread.

Yes, Zombio if you wish to make an app then do so here.
Leader of nothing
The Solar Empire -- App
Hello there! My name is Braedon "Willow Mist" Maclean, and I've been playing Toribash for about 3 years now, just getting back into it a month ago after a year-and-a-half quitting of the game. I have no past clans on this account, but on my alt/main Decashine, I was in Bleu, Puredark, and am currently in ThePieClan. I've posted about 330 - 350 times on Decashine, and am planning to become forum-active on this account very soon, perhaps today or tomorrow. I never had any bans on either accounts, though when I was younger (3 years ago) I got about two infractions for useless posts. I am currently 11 years old, my birthday coming in 4 months on June 23rd. Do not take my age as a disadvantage to this, though, because I've grown my maturity over the years and Tumblr has made me a grammar nazi. Now about Decashine. My alt/main Decashine is a black belt, rank in the low fourty-thousands. That alt/main's been on Toribash since early 2010, my three year anniversary is actually coming around the sixteenth or so. I've accomplished most of my things on Decashine, though my first account, xRune5x (Green belt when it was deleted, was never in any clans on it), was deleted in the forum hacking back then. My mod crescendos are in Aikido (and it's kin), Erthtk, and Running/xspar (and it's kin, besides parkour), though I lack such crescendo in Judo, Wushu (and it's kin), and Ninjutsu. I'm half-good at rk-mma. I'm an atheist, and I've been a brony since August 2012. Since then, I've written 1 complete fanfic, in the middle of writing a second chapter for another fanfic, and am currently in the middle of making a one-shot and two first chapters for two more chapters. I also run a tumblr, ask-willowmist, that has 119 followers as of now. I live in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, in Canada. As of now, I plan to spend more time on the forums, probably residing in the Discussion threads, as I normally find these topics interesting. I'm a Montessori student, have been since Grade Primary, and am going to be in Montessori Model UN in April, in the UNEP committee with my partner. I'll provide some replays below, though some may be on my alt/main Decashine. When I join a clan, I rarely leave it unless they want me to or everybody in the clan is dissing my age. I'm quite active in-game. Thank you all very much for your time, and you can find my replays in the attachments.
Attached Files
decap006.rpl (71.3 KB, 6 views)
Decashine - Genocide.rpl (177.2 KB, 6 views)
Decashine - One By One.rpl (124.2 KB, 5 views)
Deca9th Spar.rpl (817.9 KB, 7 views)
Hello my name is Preston, im a 5th almost 6th dan black belt member since 2011 also i am 18, my favorite mod is ABD and Aikdo regular, eh what can i say im a cool layback person outgoing with good humor ;3, btw im American.
what you mean you got 3 kids?
My name is ooww23. I have two other alts Mayhemfuel and DeRpYgUy1. I never been banned on any of my alts or my main account. I'm currently I brown belt and I log on everyday. That's my application if you need any more info PM me.
Well, Mi name's Castus22, I'm Green Belt, i started playing Toribash a month ago, I have 15, i like Judo and Twinswords. I am a very quiet, but when there are problems I always defend. Mmmpphh, i'm otaku, I like anime, manga, and I'm also gamer. I am available most of the afternoon and evening from 00:00 to 4:00 Thanks