Ranking
Originally Posted by Panthers32 View Post
hi im panthers32 i love toribash so much if it was a person i'd date it lol xD.
my name is charles maines and i am 13
my forum activity is 2hr but my in game is 4hr a day
i used to be in Sinon the loser clan (what a bunch of retards)
ive had very bad history i used to be an orphan i was abused by the nuns and the bullies because i was the loser, i had no friends and i wanted to run away ,but luckily i didn't because my family is great.
i want to join because i need a clan that cares to play toribash
i think i can contribute to the clan with wins in clan wars and also donations to the bank.
i hope you consider letting me join
thanks for reading
-Panthers32 (aka Charles Maines)

Okay. Bad history means bans, infractions or warnings. Not being abused by nuns. I vote No.
Originally Posted by Hakor View Post
Nick Name: Hakor

Belt: I'm black belt, but my another account was hacked, so in this account I'm orange belt. Before the clan members say they do not accept me, i like to say that i have win ratio of 84% until now and I'm powerful enough to defeat any of the clan's enemies.

Forum Activity: Don't know

Ingame Activity: Don't know

Past Clans: None

Bad History:What? A bad history? In July maked 4 years that my grandmother died. In game... well, my win ratio is not 100%.

Why do you want to join?: I want to be next to this clan being born in their asset moments, honor and defeat.

What can you offer to Solar Domination?: Much more strenght against enemies and powerful to overcome the obstacles that are in path know as the destination. Oh! And I'm funny.

Originally Posted by ItzMeRolli View Post
Nick Name: ItzMeRolli
Belt: Brown
Forum Activity: I'm Surely On A lot Even Though I Don't Post Much I Like Watching Replays.
Ingame Activity: I'm Almost Always On If You Need Me Ill Be There, Most Likely.
Past Clans: I Haven't Really Been In A Clan Before "I Wonder How Its Like".
Bad History: I Have No Bad History At All.
Why do you want to join?: This Is My First Clan I Ever Actually Tried To Join And I've Talked To 1 Clan Member And She Seems Nice, And Whilst Playing TB Why Not Be Social, I Think Being In a Clan Is Healthy For You In Many Ways Too.
What can you offer to Solar Domination?: I Will Give Every Single Battle My All, I Consider Myself Loyal And That's What I Am Going To Be I Will Be Respectful At All Times And I Never Ever.... Quit.

I think that both of them should be given a week trial.
It's no damage to the clan if we do this, because if they turn out to be inactive we can just kick them.
I pretty much agree with you guys though, no effort is really being put into these applications, but these two are the best ones i've seen in a while. Still not great, but i'm one for giving them a trial.

I'm also leaning towards a no at the same time xD
yeah, i'd agree. i'm not too sure on what to say for them. we might have to take some time on deciding.
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
I guy agree with mintcat. I will invite them and if they are good, they will stay and if not, kick. Easy as that. Congrats to the players that mintcat mentioned.
Originally Posted by CCQI View Post
Nick Name: CCQI (I apologize ,but I completely forgot my old username.)
Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt
Forum Activity: Revived(Use to market a lot.)
In-game Activity: Revived (I can usually play everyday, if there aren't any unforeseen circumstances.)
Bad History: Haven't had any bad history in terms of disobeying toribash' rules.
Why do you want to join?:Never got to experience the fun of being in a toribash clan. So, I thought this would be the perfect chance to get it.
What can you offer to Solar Domination?: Additional help in wars, motivational support, and my loyalty.
I would like to give you a backstory of my toirbash history. I started playing toribash back in 2012 ,but later stopped playing, after being scammed. Hopefully you will be able to waive the belt requirement, considering my circumstances. Thank you for having my time.

Not convincing, but I think you deserve at least a week trial to see if your activity is good enough.
Originally Posted by MintCat View Post
Not convincing, but I think you deserve at least a week trial to see if your activity is good enough.

I agree too. you seem a little reliable, active, so I think a week trial is good enough for you. but, if you get downvoted, you will not get invited.
Originally Posted by CCQI View Post
Nick Name: CCQI (I apologize ,but I completely forgot my old username.)
Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt
Forum Activity: Revived(Use to market a lot.)
In-game Activity: Revived (I can usually play everyday, if there aren't any unforeseen circumstances.)
Bad History: Haven't had any bad history in terms of disobeying toribash' rules.
Why do you want to join?:Never got to experience the fun of being in a toribash clan. So, I thought this would be the perfect chance to get it.
What can you offer to Solar Domination?: Additional help in wars, motivational support, and my loyalty.
I would like to give you a backstory of my toirbash history. I started playing toribash back in 2012 ,but later stopped playing, after being scammed. Hopefully you will be able to waive the belt requirement, considering my circumstances. Thank you for having my time.

No What's "revived" supposed to mean? Is it good or bad? Anyway, I don't blame you for getting scammed, but I just don't feel you.

(im)