Ranking
Original Post
TBNext | Grab Suggestion
s small suggestion, you shouldnt be able to grab someone or something with the back of your hand just to make gameplay slightly more realistic
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long
As a player, I like my backwards grabs for replay making. Maybe a setting? I just see backwards grabs being on all the time if it's an option.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

I feel anything related to changing the core gameplay mechanics should be entirely optional.
Originally Posted by Pussyslayer View Post
why does toribash needs to be realistic?

Well he said it would make it more realistic
i agree with tyzi, i like my backhand grabs. because the tori can't rotate his wrist to face backwards, it's useful to have that backhand grab when ukebashing.

if toribash next added wrist rotation, i wouldn't mind having front grab only
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Originally Posted by whizkid14 View Post
Seems like a good idea however how would backhand grabs be realistic?

Well it's odd but I have seen a backhand grab in real life...

Video

I could see this making really interesting replays. Having the ability to modify grabs should be toggleable according to the players preference. This could add more dynamic gameplay.(say a player has default grabs he could do moves a player with modified grabs couldn't)
Last edited by Goku; Jul 7, 2017 at 12:23 AM.
Toribash Isn't the most realistic game, how can you fracture a joint just being able to touch it.
Last edited by enexen; Jul 7, 2017 at 07:32 AM. Reason: spelled "games" instead of "game.
mai zigmachure es duomb ayend dozent mayk seyns *dut*