Ranking
Original Post
[Rel]Streetspar.tbm and other..
Sup. Made a new sparring mod. (My fifth mod ever :>)
Preffered engageheight would probably be 600 (shown in screenshots)

Screenshots (beware, they are big)

Feel free to C&C and post replays or whatever. I uploaded it to the mod page earlier so it should be up for multiplayer if you want to play it in multiplayer.
Have fun!

--------------------------------------------------
Mod #2: Usirun
Originally Posted by Echoforce View Post
Sap, Made another little parkour mod. Don't want to post another thread or anything though, So i'll just post it here.
A pretty quick, easy mod to get through, start on one side, get to the other etc.

Screenshots (beware, big again :c)

Adding this to the main post, as well.
I honestly don't know why, but It wont save the engageplayer pos in the gamerules, so you'll probably have to manually enter it yourself. The one that it was made to use is: engageplayerposition 2.00,8.00,6.00,-2.00,8.00,6.00.
I uploaded the mod a bit earlier on the Mods page, It's only a matter of time before it's up for multiplayer.
Note: These are the kinds of mods I do, Parkour, Freerunning, and Sparring, because those are my favorite parts of toribash, If you have any suggestions for mods for me to make that could fall under those categories feel free to PM me or post here in the thread. (Since I'm making more mods every couple days, I'll eventually get around to creating a .zip of all my mods etc)
Have fun C:

usirun.tbm
Attached Files
Streetspar.tbm (2.2 KB, 83 views)
Last edited by Echoforce; Jun 16, 2011 at 04:08 AM.

I think you should change up the playerpos so uke is on the other platform/object thing with the rods poking out of it.

other than that looks decent, reminds me overpass.tbm
This is epic. Although, if you didn't use all the objects, add some stuff like poles on the side of walls and perhaps a small red ramp on the rail, then it would make me complete. <3
I laugh in the face of death, spit in the face of logic, embrace inner-wisdom, convey power of will, and exceed the limit of skills. -Zane
Thanks largekilla.

Sunny: Talked to you ingame about the playerpos, and yeah, I used Overpass to get the idea for the mod etc. plus it's grey.

Godoftori, I could add more, but I cba editing in notepad. Takes too long etc.

Wow ... very good man ... i liked :>
I'm waiting for a mod like Overpass and etc ... good job .
Nevermind. It is complete. I spent all night (17 hours ) playing this grinding on my rusty Toribash skills.
Last edited by Godoftori; Jun 12, 2011 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Damn yankee's and their typos
I laugh in the face of death, spit in the face of logic, embrace inner-wisdom, convey power of will, and exceed the limit of skills. -Zane
Very cool, I like the railing beside the 'spawn'. It would be cool to do tricks off of right from the start. It seems like a mod you could maneuver around for ages, since there is no real end to it. I'm glad to see it isn't another one of those parkour mods with random rainbow colors that make the mod not useful for videos. The color doesn't seem too bad, if you used the standard eggshell color that everyone else uses it wouldn't have looked any better. I hope to see more epic sparring/parkour mods in the future, they might become useful for Runner's League events :>
Last edited by Slycooper; Jun 12, 2011 at 05:45 PM.
Ye, I'll probably make more soon. Whenever I get the idea, I like to get it done. Anyhow, the mod is in fact up for multiplayer, if you want to try it online.