ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Rel]Cubekido
My 2nd mod, from my 2nd day of making mods.

Cubekido

Aikido³

The dojo walls and ceiling are transparent, but you can push against them. DQ is only possible on the floor.
Attached Images
cubekido.jpg (23.9 KB, 67 views)
Attached Files
cubekido.tbm (2.6 KB, 28 views)
Last edited by ClockworkMonkey; Jun 26, 2011 at 07:27 PM.
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem

This actually looks like a pretty interesting mod. I'ma check it out.

Good work.
League of Legends NA: Locus
holy crap, can you make a second one to this? Like this is like aikido, with walls, what about aikidobd with walls? THIS MOD WILL BE GREAT FOR TOURNEYS AND STUFF :>

Less shovelers now. I am actually really proud of you for this, thumbs up
Originally Posted by chaossook View Post
This actually looks like a pretty interesting mod. I'ma check it out.

Good work.

This mod is good, and fun. The walls give you a chance to kick off or push off of to make a recovery. Nice work ClockworkMonkey.

And about an BD version of this. I think it would be pretty useless. I hardly see any matches that go out to the dojo edge. They are all centered in the middle. But hey, I could be wrong.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Thanks for the comments

I had thought about a big dojo version, but came to the same conclusion as Ed. I'll probably make a sambo version, because sambo>aikido.
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem

I love this mostly because it has my name but make the walls transparent trying to spin the camera is a pain.
<Fish> How is being a dumbass a form of venting? Is this some sort of flatulence related joke?
They are transparent, some people seem to have a problem with shaders turned off (it's fine for me with shaders off though)

It should look like it does in the picture.
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem