ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Hampas head texture pl0x?
I think i remember him saying people can use it and him posting it, but i couldnt fidn it in search.

Can someone link me to the thread or to his head texture?

Thanks ^_^
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
uhm... it's in custom/hampa
ICOF Co-Founder/Leader. "Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head." - Euripedes
im away from my toribash, which is kinda why i wanted it cos i cant test head textures and i want the eyes in the right spot =P

EDIT: Btw, that was very rapid =o
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
here it is
Attached Files
head.tga (48.0 KB, 26 views)
ICOF Co-Founder/Leader. "Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head." - Euripedes
cheers ^^
I'm always the guy to ask for silly stuff like this.
^----Ehhh lol XD but Gorman why didin't you /download hampa ?
Oh wait i am stupid i readed it now XD you were fast Pika
Centuries Of Damn
yea.. well dont try to edit Hampas head, cus its protected by all mighty forces^^

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Slip, Dafe is using his head, no-ones complaining about that :#
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
Ah, but Dafe is a legend too And Hampa's head is so powerful, that only legends like Dafe can put it on

P.S. Yea im a legend like that too xD

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!