Ranking
I have Fez but haven't installed it yet.
Just got Bioshock Infinite yesterday so I'll start on that too. As I recently got a new and good Pc my backlog is huge from all the games I could never play.
Gonna add some games and descriptions for what I'm playing at the moment.

Also I have an extra steam key for Cave Story+ and Thomas Was Alone.
Hit me up if you would like one.

And add me on Steam: 'Atrolantra' should work.
Originally Posted by ninja684 View Post
you are completely naked in it.

ILL HAVE ONE OF THOSE

Originally Posted by Solax View Post
I have Fez but haven't installed it yet.
Just got Bioshock Infinite yesterday so I'll start on that too.
Also I have an extra steam key for Cave Story+ and Thomas Was Alone.
Hit me up if you would like one.

And add me on Steam: 'Atrolantra' should work.

ooo i'd like thomas was alone, i'll add you on steam bud!
'u'
Originally Posted by zeto View Post
ooo i'd like thomas was alone, i'll add you on steam bud!

god DANGIT I'M 30 MINUTES LATE
me too

i can vouch for one finger death punch being p cool
dungeons of dredmor and tower of guns, too
I'll take Solar 2 please.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Originally Posted by ninja684 View Post
I have stand alone as well, also if you guys like DayZ, rust is a very close game except you can build houses and fortresses and raid other peoples houses/fortresses.
Also you are completely naked in it.

rust was fun for a bit, but gets boring once you realize it's not nearly as immersive as dayz, which is practically a military simulator (when it was on arma II, still pretty much is)

also i'll add you guys on steam, or anyone that wants to add me can

name is Nokturnall
DayZ standalone just lacks a late game (granted exploring is fun the first time). Getting loot is easy once you know how to, but then you have nothing to do with it except kill people... Once they add vehicules and player constructions you will have more incentive than just to find a gun and banditing. Being a hero is so goddam hard because people kill on sight :v

Also going north is a total joke. No one there except at the North West Airfield. I really can't wait for hunting and berry collecting so the north becomes more fun (also 150 players would be really neat)
Last edited by Liquidoom; Apr 28, 2014 at 10:48 PM.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Originally Posted by Liquidoom View Post
DayZ standalone just lacks a late game (granted exploring is fun the first time). Getting loot is easy once you know how to, but then you have nothing to do with it except kill people... Once they add vehicules and player constructions you will have more incentive than just to find a gun and banditing. Being a hero is so goddam hard because people kill on sight :v

Also going north is a total joke. No one there except at the North West Airfield. I really can't wait for hunting and berry collecting so the north becomes more fun (also 150 players would be really neat)

i agree, the game is going to be so great once it gets out of alpha/beta, really can't wait to see all the stuff they add

150+ player servers are going to be so insane, even 40 is pretty crazy
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
I also think I have spares of these:
Natural selection 2
Little inferno
Solar 2

Natural selection 2 seems pretty cool if you wouldn't mind! I added you on steam