Ranking
Original Post
[S]Flame Depo
On top of that, I've already sold all the flames expect
Forged by CACROT on 2013-07-17 08:25:24 for the Right Hand (3157).
Forged by Berc on 2013-10-04 07:07:57 for the Left Foot (3201).

Payment forms:
I'm looking for TC. Tho', USD could work out as well, especially if you buy a bulk of flames at once.

If you don't have TC, sell your items to Insanity or something. He's always buying. I won't look into trade offers, because over 90% of trade offers on Toribash are rip-off scams which,
if accepted, would end up in thread owner to lose a lot of value.

(^: That.

Pricing:
single flames, I'm looking for only a mere 30-40k/ea, for most of them. If it's the worst of them (I forgot which was it), 27k or 28k could be considered as well but if you offer on
one of them, it's 80-90% not the worst of them, so 30k and up pls

Awesome flames: they're my personal favorites and I could wear them myself, so I won't consider less than 70k for a flame from those 2.

Duals: swords are fine, I'm looking for hopefully a 100k[/CENTER]
Last edited by JSnuffMARS; May 30, 2015 at 11:03 AM.
How do I look at one of these flames ingame? or could you upload another pic of the fluff flame (18th flame)
Originally Posted by sadiebaby View Post
How do I look at one of these flames ingame? or could you upload another pic of the fluff flame (18th flame)

Previews were made by valterain as Art request,
if you feel like you need ingame preview

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=407386

basically as it says, enable flames, then ctrl + j for flame browser (wait for catche, write flame number in one of 5 slots and view it!!!)

also, I also want only a mere 30k for the given flame, in case deal, you can send me tc and I'll send you the flame when I wake up tomorrow