Ranking
Original Post
Scrambled Eggs
Hi hello and welcome! Please leave your eggs in the basket next to the door.

In this event your objective is going to be to throw all the eggs that fell out of the bunnies basket into the basket of your own, and also climb up and get the egg placed on top of it's head while making it look as sexy as possible!
do a cork or something

1. No replay hacking
2. No changing gamerules (apart from turnframes)
3. No stealing replays

There are two ways of entering the event.

Go to the News tab in the game client and choose "Scrambled Eggs" event and press the "Participate" button on bottom right. Once you finish your replay click the "Submit" button on the bottom of your screen - pressing it will allow you to upload your replay. Additionally after hitting "Participate" you can click "Load Custom Replay" in the bottom right to upload preexisting replays provided they're on the same mod as the event. Keep in mind that we will only judge the FIRST replay you upload that way, and if you want to change your entry to a different replay, you need to upload it on forums.

Download the attached mod and put it in your mods folder in game client. Load it, create your replay and save it, and then make a post in this thread with your replay attached to it. If you're uploading a second entry after uploading the first one with in-game interface, please mention that. If you want to modify your replay before the deadline, edit your post and add a different replay instead, don't make a new post for each replay.

COMPLETING THE CHALLENGE:
800 ToriCredits for every egg collected
1 Shiai Token for egg 1, 4, and 9 respectively

COLLECTING THE EGG ON TOP OF THE BUNNY:

+
5000 ToriCredits
2 Shiai Tokens

BEST REPLAY:
100,000 ToriCredits
10 Shiai Tokens
+

We will stop accepting new entries after May 9th.
Attached Files
egg_collect_fix.tbm (37.7 KB, 30 views)
Last edited by Basil; Apr 19, 2022 at 06:00 AM. Reason: mod fix
on lord
Can't upload it by a standart way, got the message "file is too big". Eh...is that well?
Attached Files
11 of 10 by Olrg.rpl (3.33 MB, 8 views)
i went more for a fun replay for this one qt's ;3
Attached Files
Eggyoink.rpl (2.58 MB, 16 views)
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
My computer is a hunk of junk that keeps crashing so here is the top egg only. Hopefully I'll be able to finish the replay.

Edit: New replay submitted
Attached Files
Tree- Scrambled Eggs.rpl (503.6 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Tree; May 10, 2022 at 02:22 AM.
that's that gamers, we'll get the results to you in about a week, thank all of you for participating!
on lord
OKAY GAMERS, WE GOT A WINNER

CONGRATULATIONS TO RCRICHMAN FOR WINNING THE EVENT!
Thanks everyone for taking part in the event, there was quite a bit more of you than i expected!

Prizes should be sent shortly!
See you next time <3
on lord