Toribash
Original Post
[TEX] Head dark orc
this is one of my earliest works, made fully manual, I had abandoned this sketch, more for some reason I decided to resume it, missing a lot of stuff like, hair, ears and some effects .
So, what do you guys think of this?
I'll post progress in accordance with my free time.

WIP 1

---
I have made some improvements, I need all opinion so I can know where to focus.

WIP 2

---

WIP 3

I tried to use some tips, I hope to be on track.
There is something I can change to make my work better?
(I am seeking inspiration to do hair, I still do not like the nose.)

---

the end

wip final

Last edited by -Kau-; Jan 6, 2013 at 07:49 PM.
| Selling tc | badass | Spaghetti 4ever | Undead | TMO | Money Fuckin maker | inactive |
Thank you.
---
wip 2 added, seems not to have pleased many.
| Selling tc | badass | Spaghetti 4ever | Undead | TMO | Money Fuckin maker | inactive |
The shading sucks, the outlines shouldnt be there, the lips look cut out, the other horn looking thingy doesn't look broken, looks flat. the chin looks fucked up, I do not like it.
Pretty good. Your drawing effects are so worked. This isn't very easy.
The face are awesome, look at that details. Very good. Still making it.
8/10
Originally Posted by Metriakon View Post
The shading sucks, the outlines shouldnt be there, the lips look cut out, the other horn looking thingy doesn't look broken, looks flat. the chin looks fucked up, I do not like it.

As I had already said, it is my first head done manually.
at the precise moment of tips and not of negative criticism, how about you show me how I can improve my work?

Originally Posted by Sainzgc View Post
Pretty good. Your drawing effects are so worked. This isn't very easy.
The face are awesome, look at that details. Very good. Still making it.
8/10

thanks, I'm trying to improve.
I hope you get well.
Thank you also for the evaluation, is of great importance to me.

---

sorry my bad englis Mr
It's ugly, to be honest. I like the idea, but unless you're really going for fine detail, you shouldn't use a brush like that. I find that lasso and fill in Gimp works wonders. Also, one of the main things to avoid is drawing lines. Shading doesn't work that way. It's best if you're going to draw lines like that to use it as a guide on a separate layer.
Good luck, and keep on working at it.
I can change to get realism?
Fix the mouth, and wtf is that thing on the top of its head. Fix the the top of the head,mouth, and the jawline even being there in the first place.

The details and idea are nice though.
5/10
5/10 was very cruel.
---
I made some improvements maybe, hopefully this time I get more compliments.
wip 3 add .