Toribash
I think that both armbands looks pretty cool..
Take a look at our current banner. Perhaps it gives you some ideas about the design.
But don't copy anything.. the armband should be unique.

Last edited by BBKing; Jun 27, 2015 at 04:09 PM.
Bump, still looking for more armbands.

Just to clarify: When we/I suggest stuff to change on your piece, you are not completely "out" yet. I will let the orga members decide which one they like best. So don't throw away your armbands when I'm waiting for more inputs.
Ok, so i've experimented a bit with this and came up with this armband! I made the logo less complex, and looks great imo. Hope you like it.

right arm



left arm



Here are darker versions of the logo

right arm 2



left arm 2

Last edited by Zwift; Jun 30, 2015 at 04:24 AM.
(╭ರᴥ•́)


All colors are customizable
----
Not mapped, just the initial drawing btw.
Last edited by KingRa7en; Jun 30, 2015 at 05:17 AM.
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
am i on right track with this?
http://prntscr.com/7n1dq2
-----

and done
Last edited by Sasuke; Jun 30, 2015 at 11:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Kaito View Post
Can I try a bit?

Go for it!

Originally Posted by Zwift View Post
Ok, so i've experimented a bit with this and came up with this armband! I made the logo less complex, and looks great imo. Hope you like it.

right arm



left arm



Here are darker versions of the logo

right arm 2



left arm 2


The idea is neat, but as I said: it lacks quality-wise. :/ Sorry man

Originally Posted by KingRa7en View Post


All colors are customizable
----
Not mapped, just the initial drawing btw.

Holy shit King that is really really sick! You're on our favourites-list for now!
Last edited by Destram; Jun 30, 2015 at 06:28 PM.
Originally Posted by Destram View Post
Holy shit King that is really really sick! You're on our favourites-list for now!

I'll map it and send some ingame pics. If you can ask your members what colors they'd like I can start making and sending them as soon as it's mapped
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
Giving this a shot
-----
Something I threw together, said you wanted it to be unique :P
Last edited by Noobie; Jul 1, 2015 at 12:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(ODB) Legend♠ RIP [e]◘

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
siku Moderated Message:
Good bye DestinyPower. Cya in 10yrs

Originally Posted by KingRa7en View Post
I'll map it and send some ingame pics. If you can ask your members what colors they'd like I can start making and sending them as soon as it's mapped

Oh wow okay I'll do that, thanks!

Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
Giving this a shot
-----
Something I threw together, said you wanted it to be unique :P

Haha, that indeed looks unique. Not what we are looking for though.