Toribash
Original Post
Anime Head Request
I would like a anime head texture that has red hair and eyes and black everything else, i would like the eyes to just be an outline filled in with black and the hair to be a bit spikey at the front and the back to be less spikey but not to flat and for the hair to cover about 3/4 of the back, i would like the head to somewhat compare to my texture set just hit /dl Arrow44 then /lp Arrow44.
oh one last thing the style i would like to be like hampas head texture not a copy just the style

i am paying 30-50k if it is epic
Last edited by Arrow44; May 12, 2009 at 05:30 AM.
i have a head with red hair and red eyes and its a dj head? pm if u think u want to see
WATCHA IM on it! um first do you liike anyone of these in my shop?
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=87824

just to see if you like my style
Master Space Dragon of Element

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

Like my Avatar? you can request avatars like that from my shop!
Hmmm I'll probably do this one.

I'll start tomorrow cause I'm doing 2 requests right now. xD
Shin-Ryuu's BanGoat
Hated by all.
Yet still raped.
Zanzy's Hoe Club!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[GATA] [Inq] [doc]lover [GU] [BISH] [r]tard [Addicted]Allie [Doxa]Allie
OKAY FUCK IT THIS SONG IS BAD - Ryuu
<Malvie> Zanzaba; only for you, baby.

"Ehh, I'm sorry. I'm just being a dick."
Btw black everything else that means void skin?

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

wo void skin makes you not see any details such as the mouth and the outline of eyes

Check my Texture shop

well red eyes and hair will stand out as far as i'm concerned and i don't want a mouth if thats ok the only reason i want black/red is because my texture set is that way.
hmm ok i'll work on it in my style :P coz im not good at hampa style is that ok?

Check my Texture shop