Ranking
Original Post
[Chess] Art
[LEFT]Post art that you've made Chess-mates & Allies!

You can give us the deviantart/imageshack/whatever link and/or the thread link

Last edited by EvilStealthWarrior; May 26, 2012 at 09:30 AM.
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
You know, this is actually a nice thread.
But the artists in this clan don't actually show us their works :/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lucent | Solax | Orfeas | Math | Virtue | Rick | Shmevin | Noah
Fans & Buddies
Make what lmao ? I did'nt make the bottom thing ? Shmevin you silly They werent asking about that. Only you Would click on the spoiler & comment with out reading what this thread is lol Hahaa the jokes on you shmevin. Make me a sandwich !!!!
Last edited by EvilStealthWarrior; May 26, 2012 at 08:34 AM.
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
Originally Posted by EvilStealthWarrior View Post
Make what lmao ? I did'nt make the bottom thing ? Shmevin you silly They werent asking about that. Only you Would click on the spoiler & comment with out reading what this thread is lol Hahaa the jokes on you shmevin. Make me a sandwich !!!!

Noah was most likely refering to the image in the spoiler.
Even if he wasnt, you shouldn't copy images if the whole point of the thread is to create original art.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
actually If you read xD you would have seen a render by Guigui_Mou ♥ lmao specifically saying that it wasnt mines. Da fuq The point of thread is to share art whether or not it's original is your personal decision just make sure you credit the person. I showed as a piece of art that is cool. refering to what the thread is on.
I was referring the got chess thing.
And I think this thread should be exclusively for art created by chess members.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Originally Posted by Nadhif
But the artists in this clan don't actually show us their works :/

^ by chess members you mean the ones who have seen this thread right.

ps: omg how many post did you lose Noah?