Toribash
I prefer war_hero coz you know he overkills someone and breakdances and he is good in attacks.Idk if he is good in any other mods but im sure he's good in any mod he tries.
[insert name here] [insert name here] [insert name here]
snake(snob); he is objectively the best player, he has never been beaten in toribash, he just allows people victory otherwise no one would play with him.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
HippyBob seriously? Is that why I always win easy against him, he said that he just sucks at Wushu.

I think that I'm the best Wushu player i've seen so far when I play seriously, because no one has been able to beat me more than I've beaten them. I know that a lot of you are going to be butthurt '' Oh look at this Simon guy, he sucks '' Bring yourself to wushu8 and watch me take you down in front of everyone then same the same thing again :')

The thread didn't ask for the best wushu player.

Also on that subject, you are no where near being the best in wushu there are so many players that out play you it's actually kind of funny that you say this.

I am not trying to be offensive but it's the truth.

On the topic at hand: In my opinion, I think that Snudge or maybe hxcbbqimo are the best players.

They all can do so many things in different mods that it is always a challenging match with those 2.
All posts that didn't contribute to the discussion have been deleted.
From now on I will infract such posts.
Consider this your last warning.
I haven't seen tman mentioned yet :P I think he's pretty good at most of the official mods and doesn't lose often. Imo I think he's as good as kris in mp in all the mods I've seen them play.
So yeah tman an kris, just my opinion nothing more to say.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Tman needs to participate in more big events for people to notice him.

Right now, only a few people know him and thats because he duels often. (duels and wins often)
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
I know how skilled you are...And believe me, you're nowhere close to being the best wushu player. So stop bragging and insulting people just because you can't take their opinion.

Well said.

I think that scheczudio was one of the best players, back when I saw him everywhere. Vipertech and Jepoy (I don't even know if he still plays) are hot damn good too.
Pois nasci nunca vi amor
E ouço del sempre falar
KamiKo. Just totally godly. He was the kind of person who would give himself a horrible handicap and still beat your ass relentlessly.
Hoss.
For some stupid reason my post got deleted, so I'll re-post. (Wonderful job Dargon + rep -_- )

This is a very hard choice, considering there are so many different mods and styles to choose from. I am not too sure about my favorite multiplayer player as I don't really take much notice of skill in mp. (Too busy keeping my ass alive)

However, if we are talking about SP, then I'll choose my favorite player/s in the default mod.

It is, in my opinion, a tie between Nuthug and Jaker. Nuthug has been my idol for a while and has some really great and smooth replays. And Jaker.. where do I start? This man's gameplay is just plain scary. He doesn't care for realism, he just wants bloodshed. I have never seen a boring replay from him.

Dargon Moderated Message:
This thread needs more posts like this. (By the way I am a really immature moderator and have nothing better to do than leave smart ass messages like this on posts.)
Last edited by Regent101; Mar 2, 2013 at 11:53 PM.
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
For my opinion the not the best but very good (coz nb of us i perfect,bedt,etc) players are Ticux coz i know him when he was 5th dan =3, Tman he has very good skill mb in any mod, and if anybody remember JePoY very bad that he is gone but if anybody remember him, understood me, he was just perfect in aikido,wushu,judo.He was controled anything in the fight,I've fight with him a lot and understood,that i'm real bull shit!!!