Toribash
Originally Posted by Toad View Post
but I've been making ukebashes since i started this game, thats probabaly what made who i am now. So i don't know about you guys, but i'm gonna be posting my madmans and such, just incase the clan video IS getting made.

Well I think in your case it would be good to show some madmans. Post them making it clear they are for the video and I download everything.
Anyways we have a lot of time before I start making the video.
Originally Posted by Toad View Post
but I've been making ukebashes since i started this game, thats probabaly what made who i am now. So i don't know about you guys, but i'm gonna be posting my madmans and such, just incase the clan video IS getting made.

Same, most of my time playing Toribash is sparring and doing sp replays. I think we can have a mixture of mp and sp replays, like the Urban's clan video.

Btw, Martin cualquier cosa puedo ayudarte a hacer el video, suelo editar bastante. o7
Originally Posted by Jodus View Post
Same, most of my time playing Toribash is sparring and doing sp replays. I think we can have a mixture of mp and sp replays, like the Urban's clan video.

I like the idea.
Originally Posted by Jodus View Post
Btw, Martin cualquier cosa puedo ayudarte a hacer el video, suelo editar bastante. o7

Dale bro, creo q me vendría bien porque yo no se editar mucho.
Lo que sí yo los puedo grabar, osea, mi PC es una shit (el Toribash me va a 26 fps con todo al minimo) pero enfrente de mi casa vive mi mejor amigo y tiene alta PC (CSGO todo al máximo 400 fps) y le explique q era Toribash y me va a prestar su PC para grabar todo xD
I was going to request a clan logo, but Jodus remind me he was an artist so now we are working together to make it real. (Jodus: artist + Me: Ideas)

Clan Logo Explanation:
Owl: It hunts at night and always follows a strategy (NO organized plan/strategy, NO success for MM), It can get really big when he open its wings (A good clan makes a player even bigger), It is strong by himself (every MM is stronger than many out there)

Owl Red feathers, Staring eyes & Cold expression: Because it looks deadly and that's the impression we are aiming to have (or we already have)

Roman Font: It will be like those in the Roman Empire Flag since Romans were one of the biggest empires in history because of their government and military organization (main objective of leaders), their capacity to absorb new territories' culture without losing his own culture --> [inculturation] (since we accepted "Anglo-Saxon culture" and talking Spanish is no longer a requirement to join us, despite we still are an Hispanic clan)

Stone Text: Because we have had kinda long history so far, and stone is a durable material.

"Strength and Loyalty": STRENGTH --> because every member here has mastered a Toribash skill along years) and LOYALTY --> because we aim to be more than clan mates, or at least REAL clan mates. We also want to keep the clan small and conected.

Last edited by Martin; Jun 15, 2019 at 03:54 AM.
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
Well I think in your case it would be good to show some madmans. Post them making it clear they are for the video and I download everything.
Anyways we have a lot of time before I start making the video.

Ok, here are some of my best replays, some are collabs and some i did myself with help from Kurokaen my boo <3
Attached Files
ok this is better V3.rpl (1.28 MB, 6 views)
so what now dude.rpl (506.6 KB, 4 views)
sickly styled bro.rpl (649.7 KB, 6 views)
wtf bro.rpl (688.7 KB, 4 views)
[UB] Wishes And Stiches.rpl (239.9 KB, 4 views)
I didn't know you were such a flawless replay maker.
I will save ok this is better V3, sickly styled bro and wtf bro for the video because they are better than the others, despite I liked every replay.

@EVERYONE
You all can upload replays here make it clear they are for the Clan Video and I will download and save some of them.
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
I dont have SP Replays, i think making a clan video is too soon lol

Been inactive for lazyness, i will only enter for CL, also check clan activity, jodus is the only yellow.

Unless you allow me to upload MP replays, i have a lot

I drive in the same conditions. I also want to upload some repetitions of mine, but apparently I would not know how because I have the game in the steam. I can not understand this, tell me that there is some other application that allows you to download the folder of repetitions inside or that I am crazy for not having reviewed well on my desktop.