Ranking
Original Post
Mobile version of forums
Now, I know a lot of people use iPods, tablets, phones, etc. to browse the forums, and sometimes it's a pain to click small things like the pm link and stuff, so I'm saying make a forum for the mobile device, or maybe an app.

Just something that is more small screen friendly.
Last edited by Slau; May 13, 2017 at 09:56 PM. Reason: added prefix
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
it was already posted
and the program named tapatalk
its not free though
but you can get it for free at pandaap or any site
I know, but it doesn't work as well as just a mobile version
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
I know, but it doesn't work as well as just a mobile version

That's true, it's missing ton of features that forum has. But still, what's wrong with it. You can post, send pm's and, well, that's basically all of it. I support the idea cause sometimes players just can't access their pc.
Yeah usually all I have is my tablet. I manage to get things done, but I do support a mobile version.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Well... I love the idea... But I use my iPhone and it works just fine... But if there was any extra time to make one... I do agree with a mobile vertion
~Supported~ i'm sick of the forums being so cramped on my phones poor screen.
"Orgasmis Maximus *Thud* *Crack* *Boom* I'm Done"
~DemonBurn~
Dunno about other devices but on an iPhone it works just fine. And you can just maximize
the screen thingy if you're having trouble pushing a button.
I don't really see a need for it.
wow that
sucked
With all of the other people this is my reason nearly;
A touch screen is inaccurate, your fingers are large and sometimes the screen thinks you hit somewhere else. For example, I often end up pressing the Log Out button instead of the page commands.