ES Recruitment Drive
know, but i don't have it!!!! btw, i've another problem, i created a mod some minutes ago why i can't put that mod in my room when i play in multiplayer?

you have to upload it and get it approved by skazz. read the stick "if you uploaded a mod please pm me or skazz"

ehy, i don't know if this is the right 3ad, btw i've not zweihander mod in the mod list, how can i download it?

this is easy. bug in toribash that makes the last item in every list dissapear. this means that the last mod in your mod folerd zein.... is not appearing. the solution: make a mod named zzz.tbm. save it, and zeinthingy should appear. this is why worldbuilder dosent appear either

(How) can you joust an object?
I used search but couln't find anything please help.

i can definetly help on this too. your supposed to use the command thrust. it looks like this:

thrust t x y z

basicly it applies a force evey t frames in direction xyz. you use the function under and object and it moves. it ssorta differnt if you want to do it for a body object htough.... you use something like velocity, and theirs no t aurgument, only initial thrust through x y z.

if you still have problems PM me

How calls the mod with 4 player?? Or can anybody explain me how i make that?

its definetly possible, i know mods that are like that, but i dont get the point... you can only use for SP.
- its been a while
Originally Posted by blkk View Post
i can definetly help on this too. your supposed to use the command thrust. it looks like this:

thrust t x y z

basicly it applies a force evey t frames in direction xyz. you use the function under and object and it moves. it ssorta differnt if you want to do it for a body object htough.... you use something like velocity, and theirs no t aurgument, only initial thrust through x y z.

if you still have problems PM me

Wait a sec... You don' t have to use thrust to make stuff 'joust'...
Use 'force' instead of 'thrust'.
Force only activates at the beginning of the round. Thrust is for mechanisms and the like.
So if you want something to move continuously, use thrust. If you want something to joust, or if you want to put something into position at the beginning of the round, use force x y z.
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack
oh.... lol. i dont use force at all, just thrust 99999 0 0 10, or something like that.

does thrust work on body parts too?
- its been a while
Why, certainly... Check out the jousting mod, I believe it will clarify a lot...
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack
hmmm... a mod idea has started to sprout in my head...
- its been a while
question...
Do you know if exists a mod that the fights are like this: 1 fighter vs 2 fighters or something like that ty
i think so.... but i dont think you can do it in multiplayer
- its been a while
does anyone know where to get worldbuilder16.lua? ive used search, but i cant seem to find it on forums.
- its been a while
Can some one help i cant find anything on jointing objects together
anyone know how?
|Co-Founder of iCoF|Now Using a New Account ToxWolf|