Toribash
Tempo: I can't really agree that it is 'cool' it was really stiff. It was also really slow. After the decap nothing happened. Not interesting. 5/10

Can someone explain what happened on the first one?

Also, don't mind the name on the second one ._.
Attached Files
Wtf just happened.rpl (88.2 KB, 27 views)
#Elevator Love.rpl (181.5 KB, 30 views)
Sigma
<apple> Fine, I love you in the gayest of ways.
Momentum happened. 8/10 for the second.
Attached Files
HV - TriplekickNew.rpl (156.9 KB, 42 views)
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
A pretty nice triplekick. I didnt like the pose though. 8.5/10

Also, here is my newest replay.
Last edited by Tempo; Sep 18, 2009 at 03:33 PM.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Originally Posted by MYI View Post
No offense but that wasn't nice much.Was a little bit slow.And you could have made more boomshots in every DM you did.Also,you weren't controlling the whole body.Like the part when you kicked uke's arm for the first time,your hands were still.And they did not move at all.And also the replay was a kinda stiff.You should try relaxing more.And be creative.It's just the same idea of many other replays of tori killing uke.Make new ideas for your replays.Like Using uke's arm as a weapon against him,or maybe throw the remaining part of uke and then kick it while it's in the air.Stuff like that would make the watcher impressed.so,7/10.
Ok i made a new replay.I know it is not perfect but i would like to see your point of view.I know it's a bit grabby but i had to do it to keep uke close to me.here it is anyways:

All comments should be like this
I absolutely HATE comments that are just like 'nice decap 8/10' being used as a crappy reason to post a replay.

Also, next poster please comment on Tempo's replay.
That was amazing Tempo. The beginning made me think ah man terrible replay ahead but then the first kick was like WHAM and I was like wtf just happened so I pressed r and was like awesome.

So then the replay is now redeemed to average status and the second kick didn't help with that so I was like meh average replay. Then suddenly WHAM and I was like wtf just happened and I preesed r again and I was like F***ING SWEEEEETTTTT!
I would prefer though if the ending had some funky dancing.

9/10 Best replay I've seen in a while.

And nao for a letdown. Manipulation replay.
Attached Files
Ora_icanseemyhouse.rpl (114.4 KB, 50 views)
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
lol i like this manipulation Ora xD
still 7.9/10 - i don't like decap so much >.<

take a shoot with some madman >.<

some glitches but lols of it XD
Attached Files
Box - the power of mars.rpl (293.5 KB, 45 views)
Box_gohome skeeterswiper.rpl (220.4 KB, 34 views)
wildbox:Nuu stab! go on forum!
Stabberz:Will do Box. In a bit :D
*sigh* That was was too epic to comprehend.
I knew the first would be good, but not that good! I really enjoyed the opening punch, and the carnage after that was quick and fluid. The only thing I saw wrong with it was that alot of the hits could have been made alot stronger. 9.5/10

The replay below was for VXs comp before I learned that I couldn't shift-space.
Attached Files
HV - This one's for carnage!.rpl (267.6 KB, 25 views)
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
Quite nice, DMs flowed nicely. The last kick was pretty stiff though, since you kept your leg contracted for too long.

Please comment on my latest replay here: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=75167&page=7
Ding dong done.

So yeah i made a new replay. I'm probably going to get the "not-your-best-but-very-nice" type of comment, but hey, it's worth a try. =P
Attached Files
Class A - Oar.rpl (154.1 KB, 47 views)
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
hat >.> xD

response plz

~Shewk
Last edited by Shook; Jun 15, 2009 at 09:17 PM.
wildbox:Nuu stab! go on forum!
Stabberz:Will do Box. In a bit :D