Toribash
Original Post
Bruise color
You know the time when your tori gets hit and that body part turns red? yea there should have a custom color for it instead of just red.
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
Not a bad idea. I don't see anything wrong with this idea and it adds a little more customization to the game.

Now I do not want to see people posing "but you won't know if your hurting him." because why would that matter? You still get the points.

-Supported
A good thought. I'd definitely support this.

Think about it, a pain color item.

Instead of having a red flare over my tori, it could be purple.

Supported. ;o
It would most certainly be a cool addition, and I'm fairly confident that it would have no affect on the performance of the game, so there's nothing really that could go against this.
Also, I agree with what you're talking about on not being able to see the bruising, it'll be like a significantly less annoying pure user text, only something that a very select few people may give damns about.

- Supported!
| old boi | Cyri | Xioi | Chill | SparChar | Fatman | JackMorris |
"Go back in time and get it tomorrow" - Jack
I like it, would add another cheap(ish) colorstyle to the list for people to play with. Let's not try to make a textured one though, that's just not going to happen.

Supported
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
bruise color
ITEM 0;[Blood] [Unknown] [Unknown] [Unknown] [DQ Ring] [Ghost] [Unknown] [Timer] [Unknown] [Unknown] [Unknown] [Name/score] [Unknown] [Emote] [Grip] [Bruise] [Unknown] [Unknown]
so that bruise thing there

can we tie that number to the blood items or something, because bruise color is really cool

or a new item, but that'd be silly

what bruise can look like - Pharos

Last edited by pouffy; Aug 8, 2016 at 05:16 AM.
Very good suggestion no matter if it sticked to blood color or fully customizable. Default red bruise have not matching at all with some sets.
I'd rather this wasn't implemented.

Both bruising and fractures could be considered separate from the other colours, something like 'technical colours'. Both are important for gameplay and I think keeping clarity on these things is pretty important. It's already hard to see if you dm'd someone sometimes :[]
I feel like the bruise colour should be the same colour as the blood colour, though that is just me.
I like it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I give the best relationship advice