Ranking
Original Post
[MEMBER] NotShadow (and zEvilNacho)

Long Steam Chat

I don't think I have to add to this the fact that for me, the chances of zEvilNacho joining Aeon are over. I am thinking of removing her from out Allies list aswell for insulting both our clan and Habeeb.

So for some of you it might be of no suprise that our fellow member Habeeb is not on good terms with zEvilNacho, a friend of NotShadow.

This thread is not so much about Habeeb as it is about NotShadow, because of the "feud" between Habeeb and zEvilNacho, we might have to make a decision if we want to risk potential drama by keeping NotShadow, or if we want to split from NotShadow, to avoid both drama for us and for him, because he would probably be forced by zEvilNacho to leave us anyway.

For the record, I am not and never will be planning to kick Habeeb. And even tho Habeeb might be slightly at fault for being a bit of a douche sometimes, it is not the problem here.

The problem is that zEvilNacho hates Habeeb, and is very ignorant about it. I fear she will try everything to get Shadow to leave us, and so I think we might need to consider dropping him before it causes too much drama.
It might be sad to do so, since NotShadow actually did nothing wrong, but I don't see it as a punishment but rather an act of foresight, because we will cause him alot of drama and a hard decision if we force him to one day decide between us and Nacho.

Before we decide on anything, we should talk this through.
If you ask me, we might need to inform Shadow on this.
Also Habeeb, I am standing behind you. I'd like to know what you think should be done.
The bold sentence, I support.

Now I know for is she a cunt. I am going to call culapoe and figure this mess out.
The "feud" is going to play itself out. We don't have to make any moves, and we won't be blamed. We are like the people in the sidelines; Involved in the game, but not playing it.
If shadow is really aeon material, he'd stay for us, and not leave for tits. Also, how much do I wish I had tits hahahahahah.

As far as I am concerned, I will make her life public <3
At the end of the day, it's shadows decision.
I think he has to sort his priorities himself.
If we should really realise that shadow has struggles in here should nacho tell him to leave, we can tell him it'd be no prob to leave for good, if that's really what he wants.
give that stuff a little time
[AEON] - Never stop fear us!
Originally Posted by threedog2 View Post
At the end of the day, it's shadows decision.
I think he has to sort his priorities himself.
If we should really realise that shadow has struggles in here should nacho tell him to leave, we can tell him it'd be no prob to leave for good, if that's really what he wants.
give that stuff a little time

that is the route I was preferring aswell. However I just wanted to be prepared incase shit hits the fan.
well yeah it sux to read something like that :/

i think we should let shadow decide what he wants to do.
I guess we should take the risk that the shit will hit the fan.
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
According to NotShadow, he will not decide between Aeon and Nacho.
Howerver, he also said he still hasn't decided if he wants to stay with us after his trial time.

On a sidenote, he says he neither likes or dislikes Habeeb.