Ranking
One hell of a night that was )) Was playing against 3 3rd dans, 2 of them quit after a while, so I am asking the lastone not to quit so I can see how many streaks in total I could get )) Take a look at this )

Those shaderz look awesome. So, when are we going to get the pass changed?

There's my signature now when do I get this free boat armed with plasma launchers you mentioned?
No, unfortunately i don't But, when i get my new comp it should be capable of them.

There's my signature now when do I get this free boat armed with plasma launchers you mentioned?
Originally Posted by Irokez View Post
One hell of a night that was )) Was playing against 3 3rd dans, 2 of them quit after a while, so I am asking the lastone not to quit so I can see how many streaks in total I could get )) Take a look at this )

thats nothing.
dont even have "MANY"
my best streaks are
Chuck how do you like these 2 then ? )

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I wasnt talking about you was I ? All I wanted to say is that i've made a progress and thats my best so far so calm down buddy. And post some pics I dont believe you yet =))
I like the one top one more of those 2. Btw, juo, you're a 10th dan, so of course you've had very good streaks, and I have gotten up to a 72 streak, but I didn't brag that I've done better than he has.