Toribash
Yo. Coine asked if I was interested in joining the clan, and I am. I've been playing on and off since 2009, but was never in any clans. I figured it's worth a shot, even if it only means I've got people to play Judofrac with :>

add me on steam: sticksane

I don't have a mic right now but am in the process of replacing my old, exceptionally shitty one.
MAGNETS magnets MAGNETS
Originally Posted by Sticksane View Post
Yo. Coine asked if I was interested in joining the clan, and I am. I've been playing on and off since 2009, but was never in any clans. I figured it's worth a shot, even if it only means I've got people to play Judofrac with :>

add me on steam: sticksane

I don't have a mic right now but am in the process of replacing my old, exceptionally shitty one.

I already sent the invite B^DD
hi yes hello is this thing on?
I'm applying for a dead clan because I can, also it would be good for the clan I guess. Would be nice to have at least 1-2 active members who can contribute a lot to join up.
This clan is pretty old and would be respected by a lot of people if there were more active members (such as myself), heres a picture of a loli to make this application better

Loli:

rip image so https://imgur.com/a/eS513rE
[sigpic][/sigpic]

Hello, my name is Zach and im 16 years old. Applying to [Saint]
I currently live in philippines and my gmt is +8. I've been playing on Toribash since 2 years. I've played for a collective amount of 719 hrs. I want to join Saint
Because i just knew that you guys are looking for active players that why i am applying rn.

~Zach
Last edited by Zach; Jun 26, 2018 at 12:56 PM.
Zach you have been discussed and rejected

pls try again in the future.
Ex Dueler - CL Winner - God
Second Attempt
Hello there . Its me Zach (16 years old) here again. I'd like to give another try on applying for Saint.
So i currently lived in philippines and my gmt is +8 (Southeast Asia). I am a guy that is very friendly,Talented, Chill and sometimes very quiet when theres no anything fun to do, so i just prefer listening to music that makes me feel comfortable and feel better. I am 11th grade senior highschool student. I currently studying ABM strand (Accountant Business Management) which is, i will be able to have an opportunity to run in my own business. And thats is my dream career.
So, i started playing toribash since 2 years, my very first account called is fazecookie, after a short break. I lost that account and completely forgot the password and the attached email on it. Also im pretty good in game when it comes to grappling, i actually do is suplex. Which is, it has advantage when countering shovels and takedowns. Im applying to Saint because i know few members in this clan, so they are Dare and Aetas the only member i know, since the Saint is getting a revival soon, so i decided to applying again, and make new friends <3
Also here the pic of cute loli <3
Last edited by Zach; Jun 26, 2018 at 11:34 AM.
Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
give me another cute loli and you're in

if you send me your GF pic first x)
hi hello this is a recruitment thtread not a “hey send hentai in dms” thread
[sigpic][/sigpic]

Who am I?
• Hi, my name is Von Rieger, but in toribash it's MilkyWay, since some months ago and I'm 16 years old.
• I don't have a job or do any sport, not that I am a vacant, I just don't have any compromise outside of school. I tend to just play games or watch videos by the day.
• I play guitar, I know how to solve Rubik's cube.

Me ingame
• I play toribash since 2014 with this very account and since then I had some breaks but I never really stopped playing.
• I've been in many clans in this years, I aways quit by myself or by a external factor (clan dead), I've never been kiked by any of them (until now).
• I have a warning, it's from 2015 and I received it because I posted a video on help sub forum, it wasn't nothing serious. in the start of 2015 I was pished by stupidity, I got my things back and happy ending.
• I mostly play aikido-like mods, I would say that I am very good at them (replays below), but there's aways someone better. I am a Aikido Team member since 2015, but never posted anything.

Why would you want me?
• I can bring people ingame to this clan, I never really any Saint ingame.
• I can post everyday, which is important.
• I speak 2,5 languages (not as if it's important).
• I play well this game

Why Saint?
• I really liked this clan, I don't even know why, I sympathized with you and would like to help you guys in the ways I can.
• The other clans seems too normal I wanted a underground one.
• I like how your name sound terrifying.

Where can you find me?
• If you PM me I will see.
• My steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/VonRieger/
• I mostly play on QA rooms.
• I have a Discord, but I don't use it, if you guys are active there I'll join more often.
• My GMT is -3
Attached Files
35.rpl (68.8 KB, 1 views)
46.rpl (68.9 KB, 0 views)
222.rpl (52.4 KB, 0 views)
wd12242.rpl (46.9 KB, 1 views)
wd122422.rpl (47.0 KB, 1 views)
Last edited by MilkyWay; Sep 16, 2018 at 04:30 PM.