Toribash
your application has less effort than what i expected so you will on a 8day trial period but enjoy your stay next time poast a bit more in your app
DEATH HOLDS ITS OWN PEACE
Age: 19.
Name: Ramsten

Why you want to join: Invited by a dude ive played with long time ago

what makes you useful: I ma rastaman! I played boxshu much!
can you be active ingame/forums: Sure ill be active ingame!

and how long do you play on average: I play pretty much. I play since 2013. In the Steam i have about 1k hours. But whole the time ive played its about much as hell. 5-6k i guess
Originally Posted by ramsten View Post
Age: 19.
Name: Ramsten

Why you want to join: Invited by a dude ive played with long time ago

what makes you useful: I ma rastaman! I played boxshu much!
can you be active ingame/forums: Sure ill be active ingame!

and how long do you play on average: I play pretty much. I play since 2013. In the Steam i have about 1k hours. But whole the time ive played its about much as hell. 5-6k i guess
















LMAO BIG BOY BEEN A WHILE GOOD TO HAVE YEH BACK HOME AYE!!!
Saint Application
Name: Fugiggly
Age: 18
Why you want to join?: Love Ninja OG and respect a lot of the members on here. Been looking for a good group of people to join on Toribash for a while and you guys seem to have solid leadership here and a strong sense of community.
What makes you useful?: I try to help players and learn the game from a grappling perspective. I am able to do a lot in aikido, thanks to help from my friends at Team Aikido, and I'm willing to spend time to share my knowledge and learn from the members here at Saint. Im willing to do whatever I can do to help you guys play better and make this clan better.
Can you be active ingame/forums?: Yes
How long do you play on average?: 1-4 hours each day, sometimes even longer
Attached Files
mount again.rpl (91.0 KB, 0 views)
ko uchi gari.rpl (38.4 KB, 0 views)
reaper.rpl (54.6 KB, 0 views)
tsurikomi goshi.rpl (44.2 KB, 0 views)
uki goshi.rpl (60.0 KB, 1 views)
Last edited by fugiggly; Mar 4, 2019 at 10:07 AM. Reason: bugged replay
Originally Posted by fugiggly View Post
Name: Fugiggly
Age: 18
Why you want to join?: Love Ninja OG and respect a lot of the members on here. Been looking for a good group of people to join on Toribash for a while and you guys seem to have solid leadership here and a strong sense of community.
What makes you useful?: I try to help players and learn the game from a grappling perspective. I am able to do a lot in aikido, thanks to help from my friends at Team Aikido, and I'm willing to spend time to share my knowledge and learn from the members here at Saint. Im willing to do whatever I can do to help you guys play better and make this clan better.
Can you be active ingame/forums?: Yes
How long do you play on average?: 1-4 hours each day, sometimes even longer

Welcome to saint man Welcome Home bro
Age: 17
Ign? THBdyuzz
Why you want to join? I've always been searching for an active clan but i never found any.

what makes you usefull? I'm way too active, I play a lot of Aikido/Lenshu for now but i might play some more soon (I restarted playing not a long time ago).

can you be active ingame/forums? For sure. Even that I would like to do that.

and how long do you play on average? I play around 3-4 or even 5 hours a day.
Originally Posted by THBdyuzz View Post
Age: 17
Ign? THBdyuzz
Why you want to join? I've always been searching for an active clan but i never found any.

what makes you usefull? I'm way too active, I play a lot of Aikido/Lenshu for now but i might play some more soon (I restarted playing not a long time ago).

can you be active ingame/forums? For sure. Even that I would like to do that.

and how long do you play on average? I play around 3-4 or even 5 hours a day.





















GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATZ U ARE ACCEPTED CHEK FOR INVITES:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Age: 14
Name: Lostmail
Why you want to join: I want to train with people to get better, compete in wars and it would also be cool to have another toribash community to hang out in
what makes you useful: I play a lot of aikido and am rapidly improving. I am also practicing very basic tricking on the side.
can you be active in game/forums: I don't use the toribash forums very much, I do however use discord whenever I am on my computer.
and how long do you play on average: I play roughly 25-30 hours a week
Attached Files
another full throw.rpl (52.4 KB, 0 views)
decap exe.rpl (60.0 KB, 0 views)
Solid lift counter.rpl (54.7 KB, 0 views)
Replay analysis 6.rpl (62.6 KB, 0 views)
Single leg takedown.rpl (33.1 KB, 0 views)
Last edited by LostMail; Mar 16, 2019 at 12:26 AM. Reason: Text size
Want to join
Age: 20

Name: Steven

Username: WolfenX

Why you want to join: I've been into toribash for such an incredible amount of time, but I never had the chance to join a clan.

what makes you usefull: Generally a quick learner, specially skilled in Aikido, ABD, Greykido
can you be active ingame/forums: Affirmative

and how long do you play on average: About 1 or 2 a day