ES Recruitment Drive
Me too! Especially these last ones.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Nice!
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
There's a few more of those kicking about in backstage
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Might be, I just found those...
Anyway, where would be a good place to re-post comics? Should I bombard the Art thread and make their mods to have a field day with infractions?
Make a legend thread if you haven't already... more praise and less chance of infraction
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
uwu i wuv you uwu
Yeah, good idea Neko.

I loved the idea of that event. All the work for these images...I like each one of them.
Your messed up world enthrills me
I have a thread in legends topic, but I really don't know how to post comic there since thread would need to have multiply pages... Maybe if I post and close afterwards, idk...
U can always edit the first post of the thread and all the important info would be on that single first post. And maybe just annouse that there is new work in normal posts on your board

If u want to sort it out by chapters u can use spoilers
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Or slideshow!
-----
Originally Posted by William View Post
Yeah, good idea Neko.

I loved the idea of that event. All the work for these images...I like each one of them.

This event is cursed
Last edited by lillian; Sep 20, 2016 at 03:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu
How do you make slideshow? I don't know lots of those new options for the forum....