Toribash
hello sorry ive been inactive i was at a party for a few days and got too drunk and threw up everywhere, but besides that ive been practicing more with my skating and my flare is comin in clean

Channel - ok
Originally Posted by yoshiman60 View Post
hello sorry ive been inactive i was at a party for a few days and got too drunk and threw up everywhere

yay yoshiman69 is back also that sounds like one looooong party, where was my invite?
-----
Originally Posted by royal View Post
Aye thanks man, I'll incorporate the bent over rows into my workouts, yesterday I did bench press(normal and incline), shoulder press, bicep curls, and dips. I've gotten past the soreness in the first week, now it just feels like there's a vague tightness in my body

gonna do cardio and my other workouts today

Dips are absolutely amazing, I trained Back today, my routine is barbell bent over rows (12 reps 4 sets), 1 handed dumbbell rows on bench (12 reps 4 sets), Lat pull-down (8-15 reps 4 sets depends on if i want to go heavy or not), then idk if anyone else does this but i do 1 handed lat pull-down on the cables, i kneel down on 1 knee having the cable at the top, put it on a comfortable weight, flair my lats, shoulders pinned back & down and pull down feeling a tight squeeze on my lats... feels absolutely amazing after when you can feel your lats squeeze when you pull in (12- 15 reps 4 sets) then i go on a sitting row machine (15 reps 4 sets)
I was going to do pull-ups at the start to warm up but I want to get some strength back before i get back into those haha.
Last edited by max; Aug 4, 2020 at 11:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by max View Post
yay yoshiman69 is back also that sounds like one looooong party, where was my invite?
-----
Dips are absolutely amazing, I trained Back today, my routine is barbell bent over rows (12 reps 4 sets), 1 handed dumbbell rows on bench (12 reps 4 sets), Lat pull-down (8-15 reps 4 sets depends on if i want to go heavy or not), then idk if anyone else does this but i do 1 handed lat pull-down on the cables, i kneel down on 1 knee having the cable at the top, put it on a comfortable weight, flair my lats, shoulders pinned back & down and pull down feeling a tight squeeze on my lats... feels absolutely amazing after when you can feel your lats squeeze when you pull in (12- 15 reps 4 sets) then i go on a sitting row machine (15 reps 4 sets)
I was going to do pull-ups at the start to warm up but I want to get some strength back before i get back into those haha.

sounds like a whole lot of work. Good workout though.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
so i've been thinking, to add some more RAZZMATAZZ, even though we are maxed the fuck out with the MATAZZ, we should add the cherry on top with a theme song...

post your suggestions, we all love some music so don't be shy.
you can post more than 1, i couldn't really care, then we can just decide sometime.

my suggestions:

Last edited by max; Aug 6, 2020 at 07:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm not a fan of juice world, he's just another absolute trash rapper but that 1 song he made was okay