Ranking
omg that's sexy...
it's very nice except that i was waiting more work on Fingers but still very nice...
how long did you take to make that set?
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Probably in the top 3 best sets in Toribash..

Excellent work my friend.
Feed the birds, tuppence a bag, tuppence tuppence tuppence a baaaggg
My Avvy/Sig shop
A lot of people here totally over-hype this set
Firstly, the mapping on the feet is pretty bad and needs work, the torso is all the same texture, which makes it repetitive and boring and you used the same texture for triceps and biceps as well, same thing as with the torso essentially, the only really good part about this set really is the head in my oppinion
I just realised I have the stupidest name in the forum
Level of work is far beyond the mapping. Kind of shame, if you would have put some effort in making unique torso and mapped it better this would have been a rocker.
Thighs are quite awesome IMO though.
But don't get my comment wrong though, it IS a good set, but i was pointing out things that could have made it a whole lot better.
It's All About Expansion
You're using the same texture on both biceps n' triceps as well (to not mention the same texture over and over on torso), you're just switching image sides to look like different textures. Try to make different textures, it would work really better.

Aside from the problems I told you the rest is pretty decent in my opinion, I'll give a 6/10

Oh and just a quick question, that's a c/p set or a hand drawn one?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Jarmund>puta keppario
Cogito ergo sum
Ex-Tori Agent | OBT Member | [Reaper] | A.k.a. void/prada
i really love your sets but i hate how the entire torso is the same image. and i like asymmetric sets better but thats just me. great set nonetheless
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
Same textures on all the torso, same textures on the arms, cept on the hands
Bad feet mapping
5/10
"no sir i did not scam that player"