Ranking
Originally Posted by GoldenRox View Post
to many add-ons on my Firefox.

The life story of every Firefox user.

Originally Posted by IIInsanEEE View Post
Good to have you back ma man.

For a second I thought you said "ma'am."
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Oh my dog. Sorry for the inactivity.
Many things have happened in a short time.
Ill try to stay active.
R.I.P Static
I was inactive for the past few days, sorry for not saying, but my wifi just unexpectedly failed. It's not fixed yet, so I'll probably be inactive for the next few days as well (5 days maximum).
ϵ( 'Θ' )϶
Hey guys, I feel terrible saying this, but I'll be inactive until further notice. I hate joining the clan, and then having to be inactive for a while. The thing is, that my grades took a dip, so I need a break from everything Toribash to focus on that.

Wish me luck! I'll try to be back as soon as possible!
Cya man, gl with getting your grades up and all that, i'm actually struggling a bit too atm.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Should open a TLDR homework club. I could probably help with all things not math and science.
And I could help with some pretty basic math and some more advanced science. Though pretty much everything I know is googleable.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.