ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
afk detection
there should be some simple afk detection, e.g. no space to start puts player to the back of the line, etc.
Re: afk detection
afk players aren't really a problem on most servers as they'll cause maybe a minute of waiting at most and will always be knocked out in the first round.
Well, they can win.

It's not a terribly huge problem, but they do make you to hop to another server room thing every once in a while (eg. if there's 3 players in a room, one of'em afk). Would be like, handy.

Editness: Oh, and I suppose it'd be better to detect if nothing was done during the first turn of a match (no joints manipulated and no pressing space) rather than checking if one doesn't press space during the replay of the last match. If the replay is the awesomeness, might be noone wanna space it away'n stuff.
Originally Posted by Gnarf
Editness: Oh, and I suppose it'd be better to detect if nothing was done during the first turn of a match (no joints manipulated and no pressing space) rather than checking if one doesn't press space during the replay of the last match. If the replay is the awesomeness, might be noone wanna space it away'n stuff.

true
Whats worse is two people that are both AFK and they keep on getting Draws!
Lets also not mention how many times i died trying to kill an AFK person all fancy like.
<( O )>
Yeah, a lot of people see a person is idle, so they try to pull off some big fancy move they do in single player, unaware that the player isnt tensed up. People get too greedy in this game, and showing off like that can cost you the match.