Ranking
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
"What goes on in a private bedroom between consenting adults is no business of the state."
-> Is this about sexual activity? For all I know, they could be cooking meth in their bedroom.

i believe it is, since at the top of the page it says the following

some of the questions felt somewhat ambiguous though

also,

the hell do i know, im not homosexual. am i supposed to speculate based on what i hear from homosexual people?
oh yeah
I seem to be the only one leaning towards the right more. This obviously means I'm special and hold some kind of key to the universe.
<13chillz> Grab a crayon and go zoom zoom
Originally Posted by Hades View Post
I seem to be the only one leaning towards the right more. This obviously means I'm special and hold some kind of key to the universe.

Well

The TB community is definitely not representative for the world's population
- usually younger people
- gamers, people who frequent the internet, ...
f=m*a syens

this test is so absurdly liberal biased

"It's a sad reflection on our society that something as basic as drinking water is now a bottled, branded consumer product."
this isn't a question, it's literally left wing preaching
Last edited by keggy; Jul 30, 2014 at 07:27 PM.
im here to ruin your fun
Originally Posted by keggy View Post

this test is so absurdly liberal biased

"It's a sad reflection on our society that something as basic as drinking water is now a bottled, branded consumer product."
this isn't a question, it's literally left wing preaching

they ask you if you're agreeing or not...
f=m*a syens

anarchy

I don't like that there is not a “On the fence” or “I don't care” option because that's the case for me very often.
For instance, I have no idea if jobsecurity or controlling inflation is more important. They kinda go hand in hand anyway so vOv
Last edited by Redundant; Jul 30, 2014 at 09:33 PM.
How are you?
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
they ask you if you're agreeing or not...

By asking the question that way they are posturing to make more people agree.

Assumably they are collecting statistics and aim to say "LOOK ALL THESE LIBERALS"
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
They could have worded the questions to be more neutral, but so long as they compensate for the rhetoric used by adjusting the scores for the question or balancing it out with rhetoric from other standpoints in other questions, it's entirely possible for some of the questions to be worded favoring one side without making it inherently biased.

As an example, it poses "the freer the market, the freer the people", which is completely a right-libertarian rhetorical statement, but if you already lean in that direction it seems like a normal comment. Likewise, a person who is liberal authoritarian and sees "it's lamentable... blah blah blah drinking water blah blah" statement will find the phrasing normal. However, pose the statements to the other side and both will pretty reliably call the other statement biased.

You don't readily pick out the biased questions favoring your viewpoint because it just seems so natural to you.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
NOOOO REDUNDENT'S DIFFERENT HE IS ILLUMINATI LIKE ISHI

Yeah, the questions were definently not really good, and pretty stupid. Eg; "Is homo-sexuality natural?" Yes it is. It's been proven for at least 50 years now.
oh no sir my main is etoria