ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(Aloof) Recruitment thread

I need you to tell me:
  • Why you want to join
  • How you heard of (Aloof)
  • If you know anyone in the clan
  • If you have any Alt accounts please list them
  • If you have any skills that will come in handy. -For example: being able to make art or can make videos-
  • Must tell use your skype name if you have one
  • Show us a minimum of 3 replays

Cheers~

Last edited by Mastertron; Feb 21, 2015 at 01:31 AM. Reason: Updated info requiered
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
  • Why you want to join
  • I want to join because the clan looks awesome, I like the name and the clans concept, also I have been looking for a skilled clan for a while now and I think I have finally found 1
  • How you heard of (Aloof)
  • Not untill a couple minutes ago. =/
  • If you know anyone in the clan
  • Currently no.
Also I have a few replays you can view down below.
Attached Files
DM and won.rpl (65.6 KB, 3 views)
Dismembered and still won.rpl (51.7 KB, 3 views)
Another suplex.rpl (46.4 KB, 3 views)
SUPLEX.rpl (43.6 KB, 5 views)
Suplexed..rpl (46.7 KB, 3 views)
Suplex222.rpl (62.8 KB, 3 views)
Smooth.rpl (77.4 KB, 3 views)
Manipulating the pieces according to your strategy... That is what defines a King.
Is it too late for an old friend to join?
I haven't been on in a long time and i need to catch up. Maybe being in your clan is a step in the right direction.
-Thanks for considering me, Sincerly Joseph
Congratulations!

Welcome aboard PandaKing2 and De4thGod Happy to have you in the clan.
Last edited by Mastertron; Feb 15, 2015 at 05:45 PM. Reason: I wanted the text UNDER the pic cx
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
Why you want to join? : I never really liked the idea of wars, having to be on all the time like it's the only game you play, I like to take breaks from games when I need to, and this clan seems to allow me to do that
How you heard of (Aloof)? : From a friend that's in the clan
If you know anyone in the clan? : I know of one, my reasonably good friend mastertron
Originally Posted by GoingQuantum View Post
Why you want to join? : I never really liked the idea of wars, having to be on all the time like it's the only game you play, I like to take breaks from games when I need to, and this clan seems to allow me to do that
How you heard of (Aloof)? : From a friend that's in the clan
If you know anyone in the clan? : I know of one, my reasonably good friend mastertron

Welcome aboard GoingQuantum, Happy to have you in the clan
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
Thanks for you're application
Originally Posted by OmegaALT View Post
DICK

You are what you eat
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
I want to join because i heard this clan is great and i am looking for a good helpful clan
yes i have heard of aloof because i have played against them in mushu before
I know 2 people in aloof Aerotack and i dont know if he remembers e but we use to jousting together mastertron
No i currently do not have any alts
Well to be honest i dont got that many talents but i got some old but good connections to good players for different clans and i am a cheerful nice person also i am half good at mushu thanks for your time to read it
Rainbow
Thank you for your application could you please provide some contact information and some replays to show your skill in mushu, If so that will be greatly appreciated your application is being processed ASAP
(:_:)
I make Avatars PM me