ES Recruitment Drive
Oh ok my Skype is loki2429
Attached Files
Crush.rpl (32.8 KB, 4 views)
Begone Knave.rpl (19.3 KB, 2 views)
Elagent.rpl (24.8 KB, 2 views)
Rainbow
1) Becuz ur in it Master :3
2) From Omega and Mastertron's Nametag :/ wow, crazy right.
3) I know this Mastertron kid, he's pretty shady, um Omega too, pretty much it o3o'
4)I'm good at sparring, i can parkour, im pretty rad at mushu too, ABD is meh. And I can make a jiggly noise with my mouth.
Originally Posted by L3G3ND4RYN1NJ4 View Post
3) I know this Mastertron kid, he's pretty shady, um Omega too, pretty much it o3o'
4)I'm good at sparring, i can parkour, im pretty rad at mushu too, ABD is meh. And I can make a jiggly noise with my mouth.

only things missing is your skype and a minimum of 3 replays.
Cheers~
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
Repleh
Originally Posted by L3G3ND4RYN1NJ4 View Post

I think your jiggle sound will be a great asset your in XD
(:_:)
I make Avatars PM me
Im brazilian, so i talk english just a bit. And i was playing with mastertron and i liked ur moves and i liked his way on make the things. I havent replays and my skype its "ericknnetto" (cachoeirinha its my city). How i told i know the mastertron and omegaALT.

And i can't continue cuz my english its finished for this. xD I know my text is badbut its wat i can do. So bye
I rlly want to join Aloof because they have a sense of humor and they are respectful,cool I love the way they communicate .
My skype is Dude1010
Im specialized in Mushu,Boxshu mushu and im good at sparring and parkour
Dont have any replays sorry

THANK YOU FOR LISTENING
I want to join your clan because i want to develop my skill and find new friends. I heard about Aloof from one of your member. I forgot his name. i played with him. I have only one account iliya 13. Can make replays. My skype nickname is flesh199351 . I can send you replays in skype.
Originally Posted by iliya13 View Post
I want to join your clan because i want to develop my skill and find new friends. I heard about Aloof from one of your member. I forgot his name. i played with him. I have only one account iliya 13. Can make replays. My skype nickname is flesh199351 . I can send you replays in skype.

Can you pleas insert 3 replays into your application and can you please maybe make it longer and tell us more about your self Other than those problems you should be a good asset to our clan.
(:_:)
I make Avatars PM me
hy you want to join? : I beat Omega
How you heard of (Aloof)? : Boxshu
If you know anyone in the clan? : Omega
Alts:BeginWars
Skills:N/A
Attached Files
Aikido tackle.rpl (19.4 KB, 2 views)
Ariel kick.rpl (8.5 KB, 2 views)
Drop em.rpl (19.2 KB, 2 views)
Originally Posted by xxxKolorz View Post