Toribash
Original Post
zweihander players?
i notice that most of the time i play in a official zweihander server, there are a few players playing.... any ideas?
Because Zweihander isn't a serious mod, just for fun. You can't increase your skills in a mod like this. It's too much based on luck.

If you want to become a better player, you should play something else.
Originally Posted by jorelski View Post
i notice that most of the time i play in a official zweihander server, there are a few players playing.... any ideas?

It's because it's not that competitive or serious. You'll see more players in Mushu, Wushu, and ABD (Akido Big Dojo) because they're more serious. Also, ABD is mainly used during wars between clans.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
You can't increase your skills in a mod like this. It's too much based on luck.

Are you serious ? Zweihander maybe isnt the most known mod but there nothing have to do with luck ! And btw in that mode you learn not only to control your body , but control other objects (in this case the sword). This mode is in my opinion better than modes like twinsword4fixed where you dont have to count with extra weight on your hands...
Originally Posted by Daammmnnnn View Post
Are you serious ? Zweihander maybe isnt the most known mod but there nothing have to do with luck ! And btw in that mode you learn not only to control your body , but control other objects (in this case the sword). This mode is in my opinion better than modes like twinsword4fixed where you dont have to count with extra weight on your hands...

Because I can go and get 10 digit points with pure skill.

Zwei

Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Originally Posted by Daammmnnnn View Post

Yes, i am. A mod where you only have to smash an object against you opponent, and he does obviously the same thing, is mostly about luck. Not tactic, just find a good move and use it. It isnt played that much between higher belts, because when you start to learn better the game, you leave beginner's mods and try more serious and difficoult ones. When i was brown belt i played a lot of judofrac, only judofrac, and i considered it a difficoult and nice mod. Now i think it's terrible, i would never play it again.
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
you only have to smash an object against you opponent, and he does obviously the same thing, is mostly about luck. Not tactic, just find a good move and use it

So blocks doesnt exist ? Countering doesnt exist ? For you its only smashing xD . Well, I am there mod rank 13 and I never let the things to the factor "luck" and thats why I am good there. If for you its all about luck, then you havent played zweihander enough . The only problem for me is that sometimes I am who epties the zweihander room :/
Imo it's one of the best mod to fall back on. That big freaking sword definitely has my interest. It would be cool if the engage distance was a bit farther back though so you could have more of a fight cuz some openers just rek