Toribash
I don't take it too seriously..the best matches feel like aikido lite. Like a hybrid child of Mushu and kido. Can not even into but yeah judofrac is great for lulz

i think it should be considered more of a fun mod rather then competitive :v
jū ‘gentle’ + dō ‘way.’ = judo
despite the fact everyone uses crap snap kicks that instantly dm an arm or a shin.
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
If you want, you can call me ''the master of judo'' and I can tell you that this mod doesn't require any skill only a good opener. It is 75% luck and only 25% skill. You can rip your joints without doimg anything, just because this mod is a bitch. To be honest, I do really enjoy this mod my rank mod also says it itself (139) but if you want skill try judofrac.

Originally Posted by ChristConscious View Post
Judo frac takes skill. Cause of how fast u have change the way u play.

I'll argue that it doesn't. Judofrac is ALL about tenting your opponent down and having more points, then he'll try to damage you and then you (if you have some tactics for this mod / the working tactic for this mod, that is) tent him to death or even better DQ him because you know he'll probably try to attack to compensate his points.

Also it's so random fractures over and over and over again you can't do anything if you're the one attacking / not tenting. They just have those mass fractures in judofrac, when a large number of joints fracture not just one for like no apparent reason, such an annoying experience.
LOL, you guys just say that cause you arent used to it, when i started playing ABD i thought that judo is all about luck as well, tho it is just the large turn frames and the low DMTH. you are used to playing in a low gravity as well. I think its a good mod to show you how the Tori joints work.
Want to join Lotus? PM me!
[MLO]

Boom