ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(Afk) AwayFromKeyBoard

This is afk's recruitment thread
there is no guidelines to follow but try and give us some info about your self and your toribash experience and also what you have to offer if you want you can include a replay of yourself
also requirements:
Brown belt
game activity
willing to war alot
And having complete devotion to Afk
and be willing to admit you afk ^~^
but most of all be creative but no bullsh*t and no offensive comments
This is an example, this is my app when I tried to get into sinon

Example

Last edited by Apollo; Apr 21, 2015 at 07:51 PM.
Rainbow
I want in your clan
I to the approach on parametres. Excuse but it is very difficult to me to write on English or in other languages except Russian... But if so I am necessary I will try to write, only tell what
iif you want you can write your application in Russian and I can get a friend to translate
Rainbow
English :)
Name: Nikita Leonovich
Game name:Gamboridus
The country: Belarus, was born in Belarus

I active, often play Toribash (For 2-6 hours per day!) I play recently though I and have joined game about 3 months ago (I played less month because of the personal problems) If played all 3 months I would think already was Black-2th Dan Black Belt. An anime I do not look, but I play games of this genre.

I cheerful, like to joke, at a forum especially I do not communicate as all my friends on a forum come only to change structures and to buy different things. I will not tell that the command player but in a command I am able to work not bad. I more or less normally play fashions Zweihander, joustingfixed and aikido.

I will participate in clan wars and other events if you me accept also I to you it will be necessary

I want to join to Afk to that-that at you a strong clan (as I have understood on game) and to that-that I can help a clan than a smog. I will put in bank unnecessary things and TC as TC I distribute to all successively for simple so, and in it still my lines: kindness and friendliness ;)
Last edited by Gamboridus; May 6, 2015 at 03:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i love drunken master the movie so thats why i want to apply to be in the clan would like to join this clan im a black belt and i love mushu!!!!!!!!!
Dubog sorry but you don't have that much information and you can re apply in a week
Rainbow
It's good and ill check out the replays so that is a maybe ill pm you if u are accepted FYI if you don't know what is a pm it's private message
Rainbow
Hi, My username is RainMan007.. I am 16 years old. I only play toribash...
I know you only want brown belts but i have two blue belt accounts... I am devoted, trustworthy and really want to join (AFK)... If you could give me a chance to prove myself I would not let you down...