Ranking
name:bryan bravo
Game name:resinator
activity: i play for most of the time after school untill 11
personality: i dont relly know but i guess im really calm
war: i will definitely participate
reasons: i want to join because i've fought some of you guys and your really cool and agressive fighters so i wanna adapt to make my playstyle better and i am super tired of not being a part of a clan cause there is no one to root you like at all
and in greykido im ranked at 4578
Last edited by resinator; May 19, 2015 at 09:25 AM. Reason: just adding details
"Hi, My username is RainMan007.. I am 16 years old. I only play toribash...
I know you only want brown belts but i have two blue belt accounts... I am devoted, trustworthy and really want to join (AFK)... If you could give me a chance to prove myself I would not let you down..."
RainMan007 sorry but this is not enough information please try again in a week but ty to read through my example one Sorry :/
-----
"name:bryan bravo
Game name:resinator
activity: i play for most of the time after school untill 11
personality: i dont relly know but i guess im really calm
war: i will definitely participate
reasons: i want to join because i've fought some of you guys and your really cool and agressive fighters so i wanna adapt to make my playstyle better and i am super tired of not being a part of a clan cause there is no one to root you like at all
and in greykido im ranked at 4578"
Thank you for taking your time to make this and welcome aboard
Last edited by Apollo; May 21, 2015 at 07:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Rainbow
Name: ArzzyGG

I have an intrest in anime and games, only getting into anime and I love it a lot, and I have started watching SOA because it was in the sample application XD

My personality would be happy, I guess,

I am on Toribash for 4 - 8 Hours a day! I am on the forums for about 1 Hour every 2 Days which I should fix, I play Judo and my Global rank is 22320 and my Mod rank in judo which is my best is 6064

The reason I want to apply for AFK is that my old clan Tekken is just dead, I have no idea what has happened to it and my friend SafeHax who is in this clan said I should apply which I am doing, Also anyone I have seen from AFK in game and quite strong players!

I also play Minecraft Like a boss, but Toribash is my favourite game right now

(Also, if you think I am an Alt, I am not ^-^)

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

ArzzyGG
Attached Files
0000000 Dank Meme.rpl (33.0 KB, 4 views)
00000 OMFG HOLY SHIT!.rpl (22.1 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by ArzzyGG; Jun 5, 2015 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Forgot replays
"Name: ArzzyGG

I have an intrest in anime and games, only getting into anime and I love it a lot, and I have started watching SOA because it was in the sample application XD

My personality would be happy, I guess,

I am on Toribash for 4 - 8 Hours a day! I am on the forums for about 1 Hour every 2 Days which I should fix, I play Judo and my Global rank is 22320 and my Mod rank in judo which is my best is 6064

The reason I want to apply for AFK is that my old clan Tekken is just dead, I have no idea what has happened to it and my friend SafeHax who is in this clan said I should apply which I am doing, Also anyone I have seen from AFK in game and quite strong players!

I also play Minecraft Like a boss, but Toribash is my favourite game right now

(Also, if you think I am an Alt, I am not ^-^)

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

ArzzyGG"
Thank you for taking your time to do this app and i say welcome aboard
Rainbow
AFK Application
Heya guys,wanted to apply for this awesome sounding clan.

Name: Daanish (IGN:Kolkonut).

Belt:Brown.

About Me: I'm a 14 year old Indian living in Kuwait. I play Toribash mostly on the weekend ,along with Minecraft and some other Steam games. My hobbies include reading ,playing football and gaming. I am good as a TF2 medic,and regularly win Survival Games in Minecraft. In Toribash,I join any server I can although I have been playing more tourneys nowadays as I need money.

Toribash Skills: I'm good at judo,wushu and mushu. On a scale of 1-10, I would rate myself around 7 ie. I can beat most blue and brown belts and give a stiff challenge to black belts.

Why I want to join: ArzzyGG requested me to join,and I was looking for a good clan.

Activity Levels: I'm not too active on forums, but I check it at least once every 2-3 days. I play Toribash quite often.

That's it guys,hope you liked it.
Attached Files
decapboss.rpl (51.6 KB, 3 views)
pwnage.rpl (19.2 KB, 3 views)
judoamazin.rpl (27.3 KB, 3 views)
mushuwreckage.rpl (41.3 KB, 3 views)
"But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?" - Mark Twain.
Clan App
Name/Username: ToastyMeep/Jesse Tan

I'm very bad when it comes to description/describing so most of the times my applications/essays are pretty low.I'm good at math(I got A+ in my finals twice in a row) and so yea.I also have a poor vocabulary. I dont know what else to say.

I'm not really that active on forums but I check everyday to know what are the current trends and stuff.Ingame My favorite mod is judo(not because of luck really) but I like mods that contain a lot of movement.

I can participate in wars during weekends since I sleep late at those times but In school I sleep until midnight(gmt+8:00)

I want to join afk because I've met a lot of nice people in afk including SafeHax-We're good friends and having a clan could be promising once in awhile
Thy Meep shalth return For its Toast
"Heya guys,wanted to apply for this awesome sounding clan.

Name: Daanish (IGN:Kolkonut).

Belt:Brown.

About Me: I'm a 14 year old Indian living in Kuwait. I play Toribash mostly on the weekend ,along with Minecraft and some other Steam games. My hobbies include reading ,playing football and gaming. I am good as a TF2 medic,and regularly win Survival Games in Minecraft. In Toribash,I join any server I can although I have been playing more tourneys nowadays as I need money.

Toribash Skills: I'm good at judo,wushu and mushu. On a scale of 1-10, I would rate myself around 7 ie. I can beat most blue and brown belts and give a stiff challenge to black belts.

Why I want to join: ArzzyGG requested me to join,and I was looking for a good clan.

Activity Levels: I'm not too active on forums, but I check it at least once every 2-3 days. I play Toribash quite often.

That's it guys,hope you liked it."
Thank you for taking your time for filling out an application and i will say welcome aboard
-----
"Name/Username: ToastyMeep/Jesse Tan

I'm very bad when it comes to description/describing so most of the times my applications/essays are pretty low.I'm good at math(I got A+ in my finals twice in a row) and so yea.I also have a poor vocabulary. I dont know what else to say.

I'm not really that active on forums but I check everyday to know what are the current trends and stuff.Ingame My favorite mod is judo(not because of luck really) but I like mods that contain a lot of movement.

I can participate in wars during weekends since I sleep late at those times but In school I sleep until midnight(gmt+8:00)

I want to join afk because I've met a lot of nice people in afk including SafeHax-We're good friends and having a clan could be promising once in awhile"
Again thank thank you for filling out an application and welcome aboard
Last edited by Apollo; Jun 20, 2015 at 03:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Rainbow
Wowaname's Application
Username: wowaname
Win ratio: 63%
Time Zone: GMT+1
Activity: Ingame every day for a few hours, I can be active on the forums even more if needed.
Wars: I'll participate in all wars and events if possible!
Gamemodes: Judo is the only gamemode I play regularly.
My personality: I always try to act nice, but sometimes I have a toxic mood and act like a jerk.
Why I have decided to apply: I have met a few people from this clan in-game and they seemed very nice, also I don't think that most other clans want more judo players. (also I'm looking for a clan obiviously)

Thanks for reading!
Last edited by wowaname; Jun 21, 2015 at 10:40 AM.
Thanks luco!
"But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?" - Mark Twain.