Ranking
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Username:Steel9866
Belt (Black Belt Minimum):4thDan Blackbelt
Favorite/Best mod you play: Boxshu, ABD, and ninjustu.
Why do you wanna join?: I want to join because, I found myself without a purpose, and by joining, I feel as if I can help this clan grow.
What are the benefits you have?: Benefits I can provide this clan with would be my, artistic skills.
Are you looking for a certain position within the clan?:Yes, the artist spot.
Personalty and Interests: My interests include Art and MLP:FiM (Don't know? search it up)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by steel9866; Aug 4, 2015 at 07:14 AM.
Originally Posted by steel9866 View Post
Username:Steel9866
Belt (Black Belt Minimum):4thDan Blackbelt
Favorite/Best mod you play: Boxshu, ABD, and ninjustu.
Why do you wanna join?: I want to join because, I found myself without a purpose, and by joining, I feel as if I can help this clan grow.
What are the benefits you have?: Benefits I can provide this clan with would be my, artistic skills.
Are you looking for a certain position within the clan?:Yes, the artist spot.
Personalty and Interests: My interests include Art and MLP:FiM (Don't know? search it up)

Nice application, accepted
We will no longer be offering ingame testing, all applicants should fill out an application in the proper format and submit it for review.
Belt Rank At Current Time:4th Dan Black Belt
Favorite and Or best mod:xspar.tbm
Why do I wanna join?: I want to join because the clan seems like a fun and active clan and id like to try to do something for it
Benefits if I joined:I am a mostly active member I will also be able to partake in wars and bring alot to the table in mods such as:Mushu Boxmushu V3 greykido and akido
Am I looking for a position in the clan?:No im only joining the clan for the specified reasons i have put
Personality and Intrests:I would take myself to be a nice funny person but thats my opinion on myself so I dont think you should trust it.
Intrests:My current intrests are gaming,anime,jerking off and school
Recruiting opened. Please read the guidelines for format and abide by them or you will be denied.
Originally Posted by allidoispw View Post
Belt Rank At Current Time:4th Dan Black Belt
Favorite and Or best mod:xspar.tbm
Why do I wanna join?: I want to join because the clan seems like a fun and active clan and id like to try to do something for it
Benefits if I joined:I am a mostly active member I will also be able to partake in wars and bring alot to the table in mods such as:Mushu Boxmushu V3 greykido and akido
Am I looking for a position in the clan?:No im only joining the clan for the specified reasons i have put
Personality and Intrests:I would take myself to be a nice funny person but thats my opinion on myself so I dont think you should trust it.
Intrests:My current intrests are gaming,anime,jerking off and school

Hello.. im The new Recruiter it looks like u have mistakes

denied. Apply again when you actually want to be here, as you already have a clan

Do not treat people the way u want to be treated
~Sumoro
FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES

- IN FREE FORM PARAGRAPHS, give us your name, belt, best mods, about yourself, and Why we should let you join.

-A black belt is a blue belt that didn't stop trying. It doesn't matter what belt you are as long as you show that you have the skill to compete in wars etc.

- As I said above. Tell us why we should recruit you. Advertise yourself, what can you and will you do to climb the ranks and improve this clan?

- Do not join this clan if you know you will be inactive for long periods of time. You will be automatically kicked if this happens.

-Finally, as the rules state. Be a good dude. No one likes an asshole.

If you follow these rules you'll be sure to get in. If you don't you wont, simple as that.
Hello abyss members, my name is Brian, known in-game as Aboriginally, I am a black belt alt account, but now use this account as my main and don't use alts, I understand that clans do not want alts as their members, but I now only play on this account, I will pm Reliks on why. I have the QI of a 4th dan (Third dan on main and black belt here) and I am very skilled in multiple mods including lenshu3ng, wushu, boxshu, mushu, and abd, I also make art and can help with clan art if needed, I am very active, and I am on every day, I will be sure to participate in wars, and other events that the clan hosts, please allow me to be in this great active clan, and I promise that you won't regret it. I also talked to Jojo2005, when he was the recruiter, and he said that he would talk about me to Reliks, then he said to apply, so I did.
| REPLAYS |
Originally Posted by Aboriginally View Post
Hello abyss members, my name is Brian, known in-game as Aboriginally, I am a black belt alt account, but now use this account as my main and don't use alts, I understand that clans do not want alts as their members, but I now only play on this account, I will pm Reliks on why. I have the QI of a 4th dan (Third dan on main and black belt here) and I am very skilled in multiple mods including lenshu3ng, wushu, boxshu, mushu, and abd, I also make art and can help with clan art if needed, I am very active, and I am on every day, I will be sure to participate in wars, and other events that the clan hosts, please allow me to be in this great active clan, and I promise that you won't regret it. I also talked to Jojo2005, when he was the recruiter, and he said that he would talk about me to Reliks, then he said to apply, so I did.

Ok. soo how did u got invited if u didn't do an application form?
Do not treat people the way u want to be treated
~Sumoro