Toribash
Original Post
(Demo) Application Thread
HI my name is Aetania. This is where we will be host our application thread and will be posted in the Demolition Clan Page.

The actual stuff: You have a better chance with a freeform application but there will be a template, yet it does lower your chance. I'd suggest learning what a freeform application is before writing one and making yourself look dumb...

Template:
Why you chose Demolition:

What belt are you:

How old are you:

What are your favorite mods:

Do you have any communication services:

LEFT OVER STUFF:
You have to have Discord and a Discord account.
Never complain about your rank.
Never give away our Discord link.
Never spam our Discord unless we are too.
Never share anything from our Discord.
Never spam pictures unless given permission.

-----
Bad Example w/ Template:
I chose Demolition because it is a good clan and has a good community, I am also good friends with everyone in the clan,

What belt are you:
I am a 6th Dan Black Belt on my main but it got hacked so I can't get on it anymore.

How old are you:
I am 12 years old turned this year and next year I will be 13 and am bad at enlgish.

My favorite mods are Aikido Big Dojo, lolnade3.tbm and daycare.tbm

I have Skype and Discord but I dont have an account for either.

Good example w/ Template:
This is a clan I desire to be in and I would love to help this clan by helping with the official-coming and all of the goals. This clan does have a good destiny ahead of it, And I wish to help this clan is all aspects.

What belt are you:
I am 10th Dan Black Belt and have been playing since 2006.

How old are you:
I am the age of 17 and was born in 2000.

My favorite mods are Aikidobigdojo.tbm, Lolnade3.tbm, Aikido.tbm, boxshu_mushu_v3.tbm and I love to play on all of those mods.

I have Discord and Skype and have an account for each of them. My discord is ______#____ and my skype will be pm'd to you.

Last edited by Aetania; Jan 30, 2017 at 07:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump