Ranking
Original Post
Blood coming out of the wrong place
Why does the blood come out of the disconnected joint instead of the joint thats actually connected to the body?

Image to show what I mean in attachments, honestly would make dismemberments much cooler and could be easily added as an option in the graphics/effects menu.
Attached Images
Yeah idk what i'm still doing on tb
I agree. Now that I’ve seen this, I cannot unsee it. Blood coming out of the head seems so wrong. It should totally come out the stump. Why has nobody else noticed this lmao.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Originally Posted by 0Achieve0 View Post
Why does the blood come out of the disconnected joint instead of the joint thats actually connected to the body?

There is no joint in the place you highlighted (red sphere), there is only a breast block turned into a sphere, so i guess we're talking about this part.

This is a good idea, but maybe it would be better to leave the blood flowing out from the neck and just add extra blood flowing out from the breast block every time Tori is decapitated.
The blood coming out of the neck joint looks unrealistic, but it looks cool in some replays and is one of the funny/caricatured elements defining the identity and originality of the game.
hurh hurh hurh *chews grass*
Originally Posted by sir View Post
like this?

Yes exactly like this hahaha, looks awesome man
Yeah idk what i'm still doing on tb
Raise the PG along with that update
Ex - Moderator of russian sections
Ex-Event squad defender
Ex-Tori Agents Sentinel