ES Recruitment Drive
argh... that ruins my idea completely...

unless i made all the other joints instagib and non-dm and those i wanna be dm-able just normal, but then it'd snap way too easily.

i think i'll ask hampa all the flags... i'm sure they have a use for each one... who knows one of them is what we're looking for.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
i was talking to hampa, on the release of 2.8, and he said there will be new flags, i also really want new flags (i've been wanting insta-fracture flag for a whiel >.<)
Last edited by MrPoptart; Oct 18, 2007 at 12:56 AM. Reason: added commas for v
ermm... poptart.... this might solve a lot of problems, like the one with hands and feet, cuz... 2.8 is already released!
Last edited by Archlurps; Oct 17, 2007 at 07:28 PM.
I refuse to grab.
-
yes... i know... i was talking about the past -.-'

when i say "i was talking to hampa on the release of 2.8" i was saying, the day 2.8 was released i was talking to hampa about flags...

(also if you look at the 2.8 thread my post is the second post -.-)
Last edited by MrPoptart; Oct 18, 2007 at 12:55 AM.
awww... ok, sorry. well anyways, do you have an idea about which flags were added?
I refuse to grab.
-
only flags i know of are
# flag 1 - normal
# flag 6 - instagib / inta-intagib
# flag 12 - instagib
# flag 16 - body_ungrippable
# flag 32 - dq_disable
OK, I'm asking hampa via PM now... and on the meantime, i'm gonna experiment with the remaining flags... since i'm looking for a specific one, it's not gonna be that slow... just gotta try 27 alternatives... mabe one will be anti-instagib without being instagib itself

oh... and how do you make cylinders horizontal if the original bodypart wasn't
Last edited by Archlurps; Oct 18, 2007 at 03:24 PM.
I refuse to grab.
-
hey, arch, i've got a problem with ripping my foot off my ankle, so i edited your mod, i also removed the fencing wrist..

EDIT: oops.. sorry, i did not specify what is the other thing i changed.. as i said i had a hard time with the ankle so i changed it so that when you apply a force on the ankle, the foot/sword comes off.. =)

here it is..
Attached Files
yoshimitsumodEdited.tbm (429 Bytes, 9 views)
Last edited by ConixNonimus; Oct 20, 2007 at 07:50 AM.
click this if u wanna live -->> http://conixnonimus.deviantart.com